The Sorcerer's Apprentice

stitch2008

Original Poster
Just got back from seeing the film. I must say, I wasn't expecting much. But it was quite fun. It's not an oscar winner, but its very good fun. Nick Cage and Jay(I cant remember his last name) are good, as is Alfred Molina. And one other note. I saw the Tangled trailer. Anyone else find it funny that it says "Coming Soon", rather then a fixed date? I've read that the film is a bit behind schedule. Perhaps the film could be moved if needed?

I really liked the movie. I felt the effects were perfect and it had a really nice story.

**Spoilers** Don't Read If You Haven't Seen **Spoilers**

The only things that bothered me was the ending when he asked her to ride to France and he didn't know how to land the bird. I didn't really like that. I felt like the movie could've just ended with the kiss and then maybe something else. But those lines just seemed awkward to me and I didn't really like them. And France?! :shrug: But other than that I really did like the movie.

imagineer boy

I thought it was a fun popcorn flick. I liked Cage and especially Alfred Molina as the villain. The SFX and fight scenes were really cool as well.

But my main complaint was the apprentice kid, I hated him! He was so annoying and not funny.

stargrl33

Have yet to see this film. But, I have created an elaborate fantasy world in which the movie is so ridiculously good and such a big hit that they build an amazing thrill ride based on it in Disney World.

mp2bill

Just got back from seeing the film. I must say, I wasn't expecting much. But it was quite fun. It's not an oscar winner, but its very good fun. Nick Cage and Jay(I cant remember his last name) are good, as is Alfred Molina. And one other note. I saw the Tangled trailer. Anyone else find it funny that it says "Coming Soon", rather then a fixed date? I've read that the film is a bit behind schedule. Perhaps the film could be moved if needed?

Baruchel. I think they like to put "Coming Soon" to build anticipation. They'll probably set a date soon.

stargrl33

I saw this last night and I really loved it. Anyone who goes to see this, make sure you stay until after the credits! There is a brief scene worth seeing.

WDisneyMovies

Hey guys, I'm really glad to hear that you all have enjoyed the movie so far! If you had to pick a favorite scene/part, what would you say? I think this scene is pretty fun, because it has some action with Balthazar vs. Horvath, and a little humor with Balthazar's line to Dave at the end.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom