The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
gAEiFMY5RhYjxvhRaNj9v9BKWa4r9ekyO7GNsbkwk1M1_clYntROOC_On4vM2dGpyKt1sLq-L_8V2C6bQhjfurvvzftRkrHu-gAREXGzkkQM6_O8Qn0qAcn6zEbZ9Tp-CFA_D_0I

WELCOME TO SO, YOU WANT TO BE AN IMAGINEER
When the Imagineers came to, some of them noticed that they were in a familiar place.

“Wait a minute,” said @Tegan pilots a chicken. “I know this place. It’s-”

“EPCOT Center.” replied The Timekeeper, as he looked further into the park. He seemed to be searching for something. “September 30th, 1982.”

gdnGfy2nP0bia1UmknBReTLyb2P-lbhmrhYjXQJKoI2gFhy91w0ZDwCnVh2-Z_q1kjRvwPZSEJzKE6BMeodW2PKW_L2qHrSZULEe47blysLM73tVPz7CTf-Bx5IsdORqR8ONyHHM

“1982?!” said @Mickeynerd17, excitedly. “You took us to opening day EPCOT!?”

“Almost,” replied The Timekeeper. “The park opens tomorrow, but our little time anomaly has caused some trouble for the park’s imagineer’s. But don’t worry about that. You have to get back to your vacation.” His attention shifted as he again began to look over the horizon. “It has to be here somewhere.”

A blue portal sucked Mickeynerd in, bringing him back to present time so he could enjoy his vacation without needing to worry about the sheer awesomeness of the original EPCOT Center. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.”

“Why would you bring us all the way out here,” asked @DashHaber. “Everything seems normal. I’m sure the park will be fine for opening day.”

“Oh, it’s not just opening day,” replied The Timekeeper.
Let me guess: it has to do something with the announced-but-no-show attractions within World Showcase isn't it? (Looking at you, Rhine River Cruise...)

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
I liked your food choices and shopping choices. I’ve seen recipes from ancient Roman culture…some of them would explain the fall of Rome.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I love this concept conceptually, but I wish this was more fleshed out for the Ancient Rome branch. I would have loved for this tab to go into more detail of the founding members, and just be more focused on them.
Yeah, I was going to add more about the Ancient Roman members, but I just ran out of time. This week was crazy.
WELL MY LIFE HAS BEEN MADE NOW
Narrator: Tegan then retired and spent the rest of her life thoughtfully chewing on granola bars.

PerGron

1616257328550.jpeg

1616257407938.jpeg

Epcot Pavilions change throughout time...sometimes for better and sometimes for worse. All debatably of course.

For this challenge, the teams will create a Future World Pavilion as seen at three points in Epcot’s history: the classic Epcot Center of the 1980s; the hip and modern Epcot of the 1990s and 2000s; and finally, the more timeless, more relevant, more Disney EPCOT of 2020.

Tips
- This pavilion may change as much or as little as you wish through the years
- Keep in mind what Future World already holds and the available space, as well as how the pavilions have changed through the years.
- In keeping with the spirit of So, You Want To Be An Imagineer, your brainstorming threads this round will be publicly viewable threads, not PMs.

Project Managers
Reality - @Tegan pilots a chicken
Space - @MickeyWaffleCo.
Time - @DashHaber

This project is due on Friday, March 26, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST

Time Zones
Orlando Time - 11:59 PM
Anaheim Time - 8:59 PM
Tokyo Time - 1:59 PM
Hong Kong Time - 12:59 PM
Paris Time - 5:59 AM

Special SYWTBAI Guest Reviewers
Reality - @TheOriginalTiki
Space - @MANEATINGWREATH
Time - @monkey92514

Any specific questions feel free to ask in your brainstorming threads or below.
Thank you, best of luck everyone, and enjoy The Sorcerer’s Apprentice Season 7: FANTASMIC JOURNEYS!​

Attachments

• 1616257801242.jpeg
    1616257801242.jpeg
    157.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Chaos Cat

Look, I needed an excuse to show off Lackadaisy and it's amazing art, and your imminent death at Mordecai's paws felt like it was good enough.

AND THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO PULL THIS!
Seriously, though, you should all check out Lackadaisy. You can find the comic and all the art for it here and there's an official Youtube channel, featuring dubbed motion comic, updates for the animated short they're working on, and a whole bunch of other fun stuff, which you can find here.

tcool123

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom