The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

tcool123

STANZA XI RESULTS

Much like last stanza @goofyyukyuk has been busy with real life things, but nevertheless we still had time to discuss the results for this stanza. Expect his reviews to still come out at some point and time much like the last few stanzas.

We had a difficult time deciding the winner this week as every project was full of passion from what each team committed on doing. Regardless of your team's placing pat yourselves all on the back as you all did amazing this stanza! While this is the last stanza that @goofyyukyuk and I will be hosts and judges it's been a great time! We have really seen all of the teams grow stronger during this leg of the competition, and it's just amazing what you have all been able to do!

Team Space
This was really great land, but this stanza everyone brought their A game so it came down to the little things on deciding factors. We appreciate the original ideas and concepts brought forward with Gladiator and the Coliseum, but some of the short fallings came from the USF aspects of the project. While the society was a great concept some more details and fleshing out of its Ancient Roman aspects and members would have been great. With that said don't beat yourselves up you all took a risk, and it was fun and fresh to read something that used little to no IPs!

Team Reality
This week Team Reality went all out, but much like with Team Space it's the very small details that set apart every project. While the team paid attention to small details some digger things like some of the bigger quick services, some communication errors, and some other small things here and there is what resulted in the second placing. With that said you guys did great with bringing Tokyo to life while providing an insanely fun FnF land while balancing the urban aspects of Japan.

Team Time
This week Reality wasn't the only ones to go all out as Team Time came back ready to take the win which you guys did! The reason for the win is the amount of detail that went into the land fleshing out the menus of the restaurants, giving descriptions of the stores, kinetics to the land, and even a fun adventure throughout the land that gives the land a lived in feeling. Congratulations Team Time!

Orange Cat

For the ferris wheel I wished you included a video of the ferris wheel type that was described as it would've helped given how unique it was. I also wish there was a bit more communication on the ferris wheel given the difference of what's described vs the image provided. That isn't to beat up the image as I love the visual, but is just something to note. Other than that I think a ferris wheel would be great here given its placement would offer views of nearly the entire property of the resort!
Sorry it came off pretty clear to me in my head but thinking about it I don’t know if there’s a good way to explain it, I probably should’ve gone with the vertical Ferris wheel instead like @D Hulk suggested.

tcool123

Stanza XI Conclusion

Comic 3.png

"We're back safe and sound!" yells out @pix cheerfully. "It has been a crazy past few weeks, but still fun!" adds a jubilant @Outbound . "I wouldn't have minded more Cats content, but it was a fun time in the past!" says @AceAstro somewhat bittersweetingly. "WAIT IS THAT FIGMENT!!!" yells out @Mickeynerd17 . "Hey everyone! Long time no see! Looks I saved you all this time!" replies Figment. "Saved? Were we in danger?" questions @Shannoninthemagic . "Somehow the key holding the portal into Universal went missing while you were all away! We spent what felt like two weeks looking for it!" replies Timekeeper.

"Honestly my calculations showed that chaos would have erupted a while ago without the key holding open the portal!" says Timekeeper nonchalantly. "Funny you mention that...we had constant explosions at Universal" sheepishly says @Tegan pilots a chicken , Tegan quickly adds on "it took my granola...". Figment passes Tegan a box of granola bars right as the Imaginarium violently shakes. "OH NO! This is what I was afraid of! Those explosions at Universal were a sign too! COMPLETE CHAOS!" yells out a scared Timekeeper.

Drywall begins to crumble and expose holes in the Imaginarium walls. The Blue Sky Orb turns into a scary red and black combination. Dangerous red portals begin to open up all around... "It's worse than I feared!" exclaims the Timekeeper.

Comic 4.png

Orange Cat

STANZA XI RESULTS

Much like last stanza @goofyyukyuk has been busy with real life things, but nevertheless we still had time to discuss the results for this stanza. Expect his reviews to still come out at some point and time much like the last few stanzas.

We had a difficult time deciding the winner this week as every project was full of passion from what each team committed on doing. Regardless of your team's placing pat yourselves all on the back as you all did amazing this stanza! While this is the last stanza that @goofyyukyuk and I will be hosts and judges it's been a great time! We have really seen all of the teams grow stronger during this leg of the competition, and it's just amazing what you have all been able to do!

Team Space
This was really great land, but this stanza everyone brought their A game so it came down to the little things on deciding factors. We appreciate the original ideas and concepts brought forward with Gladiator and the Coliseum, but some of the short fallings came from the USF aspects of the project. While the society was a great concept some more details and fleshing out of its Ancient Roman aspects and members would have been great. With that said don't beat yourselves up you all took a risk, and it was fun and fresh to read something that used little to no IPs!

Team Reality
This week Team Reality went all out, but much like with Team Space it's the very small details that set apart every project. While the team paid attention to small details some digger things like some of the bigger quick services, some communication errors, and some other small things here and there is what resulted in the second placing. With that said you guys did great with bringing Tokyo to life while providing an insanely fun FnF land while balancing the urban aspects of Japan.

Team Time
This week Reality wasn't the only ones to go all out as Team Time came back ready to take the win which you guys did! The reason for the win is the amount of detail that went into the land fleshing out the menus of the restaurants, giving descriptions of the stores, kinetics to the land, and even a fun adventure throughout the land that gives the land a lived in feeling. Congratulations Team Time!
Me when we get 2nd place again:
3F8B90BE-3104-4249-A040-F0CD8DB53F7A.gif

Last edited:

JokersWild

STANZA 12
1616256394367.png
It was a normal day in the More Pooh Talkatorium. 11:16. Right on time. @TheOriginalTiki clicked the broadcast button and began the show.

“Greetings, fellow Armchair Imagineers and welcome to another exciting episode of ‘More Pooh Talk’.” began Tiki. “Tiki here.”

Ten seconds passed.

“And Mickeyfa-” began @mickeyfan5534 before being interrupted.

“And JokersWild.” replied @JokersWild.

“And PerGron,” said @PerGron.

Tiki continued. “And what are we going to be talking about today, guys? We’ve seen a lot of great projects during the season so I’m very excited to see what you guys have come up with this time around.”

“Actually,” said PerGron. “Sorcerer’s Apprentice is over. @tcool123 and @goofyyukyuk just finished their leg of the competition and now we’re done.”

“Wait,” said Tiki. “That’s not right. I thought So, You Want to be an Imagineer was going to have a bunch of projects dedicated to it.”

“That doesn’t sound right.” said Mickeyfan. “This was always supposed to end with tcool and goofy. This is just a wrap u-.

Suddenly, the feed cut out.

“What’s going on?” asked @Honey Bee.

“I’m sure it’s fine.” said @ThemeParkPriest. “Tiki’s laptop dies all the time. They’ll be back soon.”

“Beginning stream” chimed @b-wolf95.

Static began to appear on the screen. The four avatars of the More Pooh Talk Crew™ was replaced by the silhouette of a strange rambling figure, though his words couldn’t be made out through the static. Soon, the silhouette came into view to reveal the familiar face of The Timekeeper.

ll1xMMEqlfUgqZUYaASP8N6KiMlzeT_vWRvL2ByzPEb7KXbuib2unnVbBSce1XWKOo7gp0MzNHkchA6q_Pwp_9Bal4x18a19Cqrn0Fg0jolppmBd2ChnpO9PjN-YbZUjc4GeZaAq

“WAIT,” he yelled. “Something’s wrong. Sorcerer’s Apprentice isn’t supposed to end here. In fact, there’s still supposed to be months of game left. Something must have happened to the timeline.”

“Umm, yeah. Excuse me?” interjected @Pi on my Cake. “Didn’t we, like, just do this during the last leg? What are you doing back?”

“Don’t worry about it,” replied The Timekeeper, curtly. He smiled and quickly turned to face the rest of the Imagineers. “I’ve got it! There’s an anomaly somewhere in the So, You Want to be an Imagineer universe. You’re all coming with me.”

Suddenly, the Imagineers were whisked away by a strange blue light.

--TO BE CONTINUED--

JokersWild

gAEiFMY5RhYjxvhRaNj9v9BKWa4r9ekyO7GNsbkwk1M1_clYntROOC_On4vM2dGpyKt1sLq-L_8V2C6bQhjfurvvzftRkrHu-gAREXGzkkQM6_O8Qn0qAcn6zEbZ9Tp-CFA_D_0I

WELCOME TO SO, YOU WANT TO BE AN IMAGINEER
When the Imagineers came to, some of them noticed that they were in a familiar place.

“Wait a minute,” said @Tegan pilots a chicken. “I know this place. It’s-”

“EPCOT Center.” replied The Timekeeper, as he looked further into the park. He seemed to be searching for something. “September 30th, 1982.”

gdnGfy2nP0bia1UmknBReTLyb2P-lbhmrhYjXQJKoI2gFhy91w0ZDwCnVh2-Z_q1kjRvwPZSEJzKE6BMeodW2PKW_L2qHrSZULEe47blysLM73tVPz7CTf-Bx5IsdORqR8ONyHHM

“1982?!” said @Mickeynerd17, excitedly. “You took us to opening day EPCOT!?”

“Almost,” replied The Timekeeper. “The park opens tomorrow, but our little time anomaly has caused some trouble for the park’s imagineer’s. But don’t worry about that. You have to get back to your vacation.” His attention shifted as he again began to look over the horizon. “It has to be here somewhere.”

A blue portal sucked Mickeynerd in, bringing him back to present time so he could enjoy his vacation without needing to worry about the sheer awesomeness of the original EPCOT Center. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.”

“Why would you bring us all the way out here,” asked @DashHaber. “Everything seems normal. I’m sure the park will be fine for opening day.”

“Oh, it’s not just opening day,” replied The Timekeeper.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
gAEiFMY5RhYjxvhRaNj9v9BKWa4r9ekyO7GNsbkwk1M1_clYntROOC_On4vM2dGpyKt1sLq-L_8V2C6bQhjfurvvzftRkrHu-gAREXGzkkQM6_O8Qn0qAcn6zEbZ9Tp-CFA_D_0I

When the Imagineers came to, some of them noticed that they were in a familiar place.

“EPCOT Center.” replied The Timekeeper, as he looked further into the park. He seemed to be searching for something. “September 30th, 1982.”

gdnGfy2nP0bia1UmknBReTLyb2P-lbhmrhYjXQJKoI2gFhy91w0ZDwCnVh2-Z_q1kjRvwPZSEJzKE6BMeodW2PKW_L2qHrSZULEe47blysLM73tVPz7CTf-Bx5IsdORqR8ONyHHM

“Almost,” replied The Timekeeper. “The park opens tomorrow, but our little time anomaly has caused some trouble for the park’s imagineer’s. But don’t worry about that. You have to get back to your vacation.” His attention shifted as he again began to look over the horizon. “It has to be here somewhere.”

A blue portal sucked Mickeynerd in, bringing him back to present time so he could enjoy his vacation without needing to worry about the sheer awesomeness of the original EPCOT Center. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.”

“Why would you bring us all the way out here,” asked @DashHaber. “Everything seems normal. I’m sure the park will be fine for opening day.”

DHFISICNSOSOCNSJSOCBWHDOVJWBFOVOEBSOCIEBWOFIEBAOCJEHWFODBWIFHSBDJDJSH

Orange Cat

Oh we’re going to the Cats universe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom