The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

D Hulk

Another Day, Another Multiverse

We've reached another transition point, and while my time (& space & reality) with @Disney Dad 3000 leading everyone through Dubai has been a joy, it is time to say farewell.

Somewhere+in+the+Multiverse....1.jpg

Please welcome @tcool123 & @goofyyukyuk as your new judges & hosts. Be nice to them!

Last edited:

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Another Day, Another Multiverse

We've reached another transition point, and while my time (& space & reality) with @Disney Dad 3000 leading everyone through Dubai has been a joy, it it time to say farewell.

Somewhere+in+the+Multiverse....1.jpg

Please welcome @tcool123 & @goofyyukyuk as your new judges & hosts. Be nice to them!
D Hulk now She Hulk?!

That’s my gimmick 😂😜

tcool123

Stanza IX

Comic 1.png

Our intrepid teams of imagineers all stand around the Timekeeper and the Imaginarium quite confusingly wondering where did this mysterious time vortex appear from, and where the heck they all were.

@NigelChanning finally speaks up from the groups "So if this is the Imaginarium, um where's ma boi Nigel?" The Timekeeper responds quickly with "Oh no Dr. Channing is at Epcot, this is the Imaginarium!". "Oh okay" glumly replies @NigelChanning . An awkward silence once again fills the air as the Timekeeper just smiles at all the confused imagineers.

Breaking the silence, Timekeeper finally speaks once more "Yes well moving along, you see the Imaginarium was founded this past August bringing together the best imagineers on the forums to create whole new ideas for the parks! Some great imagineers have helped out here like @adv.bluedude !" The mention of such an imagineer quickly catches the attention of some imagineering old-timers, @JokersWild pipes up "Now that is a name I have not heard in a long time." @pix quickly points something out "Hey wait a minute, So You Want to be an Imagineer was wrapping up in August! Where was the Imaginarium during all this?"

lj0SUoE.jpg

"Oh you must be from the other site, Visions Fantastic! Great to see some cross platform imagineers, welcome to WDWMagic!" enthusiastically replies the Timekeeper. All the imagineers look at each confusingly, but finally @JokersWild speaks up "Visions Fantastic has been dead for a years now, is this a prank?" "I beg your pardon? Years ago? I assure you that forum is going great!"

p9BJVwn.jpg

alFhIQI.jpg

"Uh, excuse me, Mr Timekeeper sir? Just uh what year do you think it is?" asks a rather cautious @Tegan pilots a chicken . The Timekeeper calmly replies "Why it's 2011!" All together all the imagineers answer together in absolute shock: "2011!?!?!?!"

2011-fireworks.jpg

"Ah yes, well if I'm being quite honest I have no idea how you all got here! But I am glad you are here now, quickly follow me into the Imaginarium" the Timekeeper says with urgency in his voice. The teams follow the Timekeeper into the Imaginarium in the background teams hear Now That's What I Call Music! 39 playing overhead, @AceAstro stealthily dances along to these great hits. The Timekeeper stops in front of a rather generic looking door. "Beyond this door is Universal Orlando, they're preparing for the 100th anniversary of the studio right now!"

new_universal_logo_a_l.jpg

@b-wolf95 excitedly says "Does this mean we can ride Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem in its original 3D excellence?" Glumly the Timekeeper responds "There lies the issue some evil fiend destroyed the 100th Anniversary plans! You all appeared right in the nick of time to save Universal from a celebratory ruin!" With confidence @TheSquirrel says "Then we'll fix all of it! Let's go everybody!" All the teams run excitingly through the door transporting them to Orlando circa some time in 2011.

"Oh dear, I hope this works! Good luck imagineers" shouts the Timekeeper as the teams run through the door.

img_8000.jpg

tcool123

Stanza Accommodations

As the teams walk through the door into Universal Orlando they all realize one thing they don't have any housing for this endeavor! @Pi on my Cake excitedly tells all the teams "Don't worry I know a place!" The teams load into a banged up bus with torn seats, and seat belts that are duct taped together. "It get's from Point A to Point B, now strap in it's a bit of a drive."

1613968299780-png.534266

@Pi on my Cake "Excitedly says we're here everyone! Yeah our team has been staying here for a few for the last stanza." @Sharon&Susan confusingly asks "What happened to the PeopleLodger Resort? I thought you guys were staying there?" In unison @Disney Dad 3000 and @D Hulk say "Budget cuts." "At least we know why we kept hanging out at our resort" quips @montydysquith-navarro . In attempt to life the mood of the other teams @Tegan pilots a chicken says "Guys I have granola bars in my room, I'll go get them and -"

32943392500_4f7310197a_b.jpg

"NO MY GRANOLA BARS, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO EXPLODE!" screams out Tegan. As the teams observe the EconoLodge on 192 burn down to a crisp two strange figures walk from the explosion with lab coats branded with the Tcool Labs logo on them.

tcool_labs_by_tcool123-dahbl7o.png

@goofyyukyuk calmly says "Come with us teams we have lodging for each of you." "Yes, we pulled resorts from the time wormholes that have been causing mayhem in this universe for you to stay" @tcool123 adds on. The teams led by the representatives of tcool labs all check in to their various resorts.

"Team Time we welcome you to Disney's Water of the World Resort designed by your own @Magic Feather " says @goofyyukyuk.

image-jpeg.168355

"Team Space we welcome you to Disney's Dream Village Resort designed by your very own @spacemt354 " says @goofyyukyuk.

29677995504_8358f2cac7_b.jpg

"Team Reality we welcome you to Disney's Animation Resort designed by your very own @Tegan pilots a chicken " says @goofyyukyuk.

29658194244_955c90f865_h.jpg

"Before we go, do you guys have information on what the heck just happened? A minute ago we were in Dubai 2021, and now we're in 2011 Orlando!" yells out @Shannoninthemagic . "Yea we have no clue, but we here at tcool labs are looking at these twists in time very carefully. We will get back to you when we know more." answers @tcool123 .

With that teams enter their resorts, and go hang out in their lounges ready for any challenges that may face them.​

tcool123

Update to the Chillverse

As the competition progresses as does the Chillverse! Those in it from the last stanza are still in it, and if you need time off by all means you can join it :D

@MickeyJedi
@Mr. Duck
@kmbmw777
@orlando678-
@Lora Baines Bradley
@91JLovesDisney

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated Team Rosters

Team Reality.jpg

@Tegan pilots a chicken
@TwilightZone
@Pi on my Cake
@pix
@Honey Bee
@Shannoninthemagic
@Homemade Imagineering
@Miru
@MickeyMousketeer

@D Hulk

Team Space.jpg

@spacemt354
@NigelChanning
@MickeyWaffleCo.
@b-wolf95
@Brer Panther
@Mickeynerd17
@TheSquirrel
@Solaris Knight
@Disney Dad 3000
@ThemeParkPriest

Team Time.png

@JokersWild
@montydysquith-navarro
@Sharon&Susan
@AceAstro
@Outbound
@SplashZander
@DashHaber
@Magic Feather
@DlpPhantom
@Imagineer Brandon

Last edited:

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Stanza Accommodations

As the teams walk through the door into Universal Orlando they all realize one thing they don't have any housing for this endeavor! @Pi on my Cake excitedly tells all the teams "Don't worry I know a place!" The teams load into a banged up bus with torn seats, and seat belts that are duct taped together. "It get's from Point A to Point B, now strap in it's a bit of a drive."

1613968299780-png.534266

@Pi on my Cake "Excitedly says we're here everyone! Yeah our team has been staying here for a few for the last stanza." @Sharon&Susan confusingly asks "What happened to the PeopleLodger Resort? I thought you guys were staying there?" In unison @Disney Dad 3000 and @D Hulk say "Budget cuts." "At least we know why we kept hanging out at our resort" quips @montydysquith-navarro . In attempt to life the mood of the other teams @Tegan pilots a chicken says "Guys I have granola bars in my room, I'll go get them and -"

32943392500_4f7310197a_b.jpg

"NO MY GRANOLA BARS, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO EXPLODE!" screams out Tegan. As the teams observe the EconoLodge on 192 burn down to a crisp two strange figures walk from the explosion with lab coats branded with the Tcool Labs logo on them.

tcool_labs_by_tcool123-dahbl7o.png

@goofyyukyuk calmly says "Come with us teams we have lodging for each of you." "Yes, we pulled resorts from the time wormholes that have been causing mayhem in this universe for you to stay" @tcool123 adds on. The teams led by the representatives of tcool labs all check in to their various resorts.

"Team Time we welcome you to Disney's Water of the World Resort designed by your own @Magic Feather " says @goofyyukyuk.

image-jpeg.168355

"Team Space we welcome you to Disney's Dream Village Resort designed by your very own @spacemt354 " says @goofyyukyuk.

29677995504_8358f2cac7_b.jpg

"Team Reality we welcome you to Disney's Animation Resort designed by your very own @Tegan pilots a chicken " says @goofyyukyuk.

29658194244_955c90f865_h.jpg

"Before we go, do you guys have information on what the heck just happened? A minute ago we were in Dubai 2021, and now we're in 2011 Orlando!" yells out @Shannoninthemagic . "Yea we have no clue, but we here at tcool labs are looking at these twists in time very carefully. We will get back to you when we know more." answers @tcool123 .

With that teams enter their resorts, and go hang out in their lounges ready for any challenges that may face them.​
MY GRANOLA BARS!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱

Oh hey!! Welcome to the resort, gang!! I’ll show ya around!! ☺️☺️💜💜

TheSquirrel

I’m confused
Has Magic Feather & Splashzander just joined the contest or were they here all along

tcool123

1614264622974 (1).png

Greetings Imagineers! The Timekeeper has always been very aware of… time, and honoring special anniversaries is important not only to him, but to everyone. Well, almost everyone. In the late 2000s, Universal’s designers had plans ready to go for the 100th Anniversary celebration of Universal Pictures. However, just before construction began, the plans for the celebration were destroyed, and the Timekeeper has tasked you with creating new plans so the celebration can commence and save Universal!

ZMKXPQA.jpg

For this challenge, teams will create a replacement attraction for Jimmy Neutron’s Nicktoon Blast, which was replaced in 2012 by Despicable Me Minion Mayhem.
Teams cannot use any Nickelodeon IPs or Despicable Me characters/concepts, and the attraction must be appealing to a wide range of ages, much like Minion Mayhem.

1614264697750 (1).png

In keeping with the trend of early 21st century theme park attractions, your attraction must exit into a gift shop. The entire plot of land is yours to theme, and the type of ride system you use is entirely up to each team.

Tips:
  • Keep the concept simple. One of the best parts of Minion Mayhem and most family-friendly attractions is the story isn’t overly complicated. It needs to be cohesive but focus on the fun instead of overcomplicating things.​
  • Make sure to only use IPs created before 2012, since that’s when your attraction will be opening.​
  • Enjoy the ride! Family attractions are always fun to design in my opinion, so make sure to not stress out about it!​

Project Managers:
Space - @TheSquirrel
Realitty - @MickeyMousketeer
Time - @DlpPhantom

This project is due March 5th at 11:59 PM EST.

Time Zones
Universal Orlando Time - 11:59 PM
Universal Hollywood Time - 8:59 PM
Universal Japan Time - 1:59 PM
Universal Beijing Time - 12:59 PM
Universal Port Aventura Time - 5:59 AM
Wizarding World (London) Time - 4:59 AM

Feel free to ask any questions, either below or in PMs. Good luck, you’ve got this! And remember, Let Yourself WOAH!

Sharon&Susan

View attachment 536123

Greetings Imagineers! The Timekeeper has always been very aware of… time, and honoring special anniversaries is important not only to him, but to everyone. Well, almost everyone. In the late 2000s, Universal’s designers had plans ready to go for the 100th Anniversary celebration of Universal Pictures. However, just before construction began, the plans for the celebration were destroyed, and the Timekeeper has tasked you with creating new plans so the celebration can commence and save Universal!

View attachment 536124

For this challenge, teams will create a replacement attraction for Jimmy Neutron’s Nicktoon Blast, which was replaced in 2012 by Despicable Me Minion Mayhem.
Teams cannot use any Nickelodeon IPs or Despicable Me characters/concepts, and the attraction must be appealing to a wide range of ages, much like Minion Mayhem.

View attachment 536125

In keeping with the trend of early 21st century theme park attractions, your attraction must exit into a gift shop. The entire plot of land is yours to theme, and the type of ride system you use is entirely up to each team.

Tips:
  • Keep the concept simple. One of the best parts of Minion Mayhem and most family-friendly attractions is the story isn’t overly complicated. It needs to be cohesive but focus on the fun instead of overcomplicating things.​
  • Make sure to only use IPs created before 2012, since that’s when your attraction will be opening.​
  • Enjoy the ride! Family attractions are always fun to design in my opinion, so make sure to not stress out about it!​

Project Managers:
Space - @TheSquirrel
Realitty - @MickeyMousketeer
Time - @DlpPhantom

This project is due March 5th at 11:59 PM EST.

Time Zones
Universal Orlando Time - 11:59 PM
Universal Hollywood Time - 8:59 PM
Universal Japan Time - 1:59 PM
Universal Beijing Time - 12:59 PM
Universal Port Aventura Time - 5:59 AM
Wizarding World (London) Time - 4:59 AM

Feel free to ask any questions, either below or in PMs. Good luck, you’ve got this! And remember, Let Yourself WOAH!
Let's just watch the world burn as all the teams choose CN as their IP of choice for this...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom