The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

D Hulk

They're a bit expired but we'll let it slide ;)-- welcome!!
JourneyFastpasses.jpg
36949167954_1b3e269281_z_d.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
If there’s room, I’d like lend a hand as a host, specifically creating some of the challenges.
Close to all the competition challenges have already been planned out unfortunately, however would you like to be a curator of the discussion thread (aka this thread)? You're very good at bringing some levity to the discussions and moreover perhaps you could help by posting some of the Imagineering Questions of the Day?

spacemt354

Chili's
@The90skid -- this is an example from Season 2 -- the project was an ad campaign and once the project was done, the team asked for feedback from a variety of people outside of the competition - and they each offered a brief review...you can write as much as you want for feedback but I think this is a good example of the length and your role.

thrill.JPG

And here's the project that it came from!
https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...rnational-edition.886051/page-16#post-6284600

The90skid

@The90skid -- this is an example from Season 2 -- the project was an ad campaign and once the project was done, the team asked for feedback from a variety of people outside of the competition - and they each offered a brief review...you can write as much as you want for feedback but I think this is a good example of the length and your role.

View attachment 260963

And here's the project that it came from!
https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...rnational-edition.886051/page-16#post-6284600
Perfect, thanks man, this is pretty much how I pictured it. I'll try to stay up to date on the forums, but for anyone competing who wants external feedback, feel free to tag or pm me.

TwilightZone

Imagineering Question of the Day

If you could design a new resort for Disneyland (perhaps even replacing the planned one) what would you theme it too?

Also - special announcement coming later today regarding Sorcerer's Apprentice! :)

option a. The wild west resort. Theme the entirety to the wild west.
option b. The aloha resort. Hawaiian themed, with an interactive lilo and stitch game where you have to track all the hidden aliens in the resort and a moana simulator (think spongebob 3D in the nickelodeon resort).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom