The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

TheOriginalTiki

Friday at 6:30 for me. This is gonna be a difficult week.
30741350_1822090414496779_4861297436248455398_n.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
I will be curious to see average fan reactions to it. People who haven't kept up with everything...it might be overwhelming.

Also in recent Marvel movies I think they've done a great job character building, and then the third act delves into CGI noise. I haven't seen a good large-scale fight since the airport scene that felt like I could follow the action. Maybe it's a good thing it's the same directors for this one. :p

Voxel

President of Progress City
I will be curious to see average fan reactions to it. People who haven't kept up with everything...it might be overwhelming.

Also in recent Marvel movies I think they've done a great job character building, and then the third act delves into CGI noise. I haven't seen a good large-scale fight since the airport scene that felt like I could follow the action. Maybe it's a good thing it's the same directors for this one. :p
Hahah I'll tell you . I've missed the last 2 films. Thor and Black.

Disney Dad 3000

All Marvel movies together are around 36.5 hours (I remember seeing that somewhere), so yeah, but it would be kind of fun

With digital, I know owning dvds and a box set is not as popular as it once was, but will be interesting if they come out with some uber collector box after 2nd inf war with all movies, more hidden content, etc. Yours for only $700.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom