The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

WowFactor

@spacemt354 It's Friday!! It means Time to get my dance moves ready for the club!

More than Friday. It'sFfriday the 13th!

jC0SXl03xqUf7Atv0pdv98zp_7ewgmQVKrP1sR7CinMjgwa7So59Eo1Hzur6tbxwK1fHBtfoXhW17cteYDPZxVdQ-nqH_KwmXHNVNoyrvYFEuQ=w367-h400-nc

spacemt354

Chili's
A teaser for Stanza IV which is almost complete.

It is the riskiest of all four projects so far...but the one I am personally most excited for because it may open up brand new doors for imagineering challenges in the future. If you thought Stanza III was a bit outside the box this is just a new box lol So it could either be great or it could be an epic disaster:hilarious: We'll find out Wednesday!

DinoInstitute

It is the riskiest of all four projects so far...but the one I am personally most excited for because it may open up brand new doors for imagineering challenges in the future. If you thought Stanza III was a bit outside the box this is just a new box lol So it could either be great or it could be an epic disaster:hilarious: We'll find out Wednesday!

One of my favorite Aerosmith songs...hopefully that’s a good sign!

D Hulk

Aerosmith...Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster...Hmm...

Are we developing a Disney Roller Coaster (TM) with the amazing intensity level of a Maverick or Fury 325 or Kingda-Ka? :D Because that would be AMAZING!!!

spacemt354

Chili's
Last round I just posted the Soarin' Music to a team who asked for a hint. And it ended up being hotels around the world. You can find links for all the prompts back to Epcot pavilions/attractions because I thought way too hard about this. Anyway, I just finished the content for it...so no turning back now.:p

The Epcot attraction tease

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom