The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

Suchomimus

55181940.jpg

When it’s the first day of spring but you find out it’s going to be in the 30s tonight

DinoInstitute

Hey y'all, I posted this in the Trip Planning forum, but was curious if any of you had anything to comment on:

Also, I'm struggling most with what to do for DAK Fastpasses. (I'll most likely do Option 2, having us go to DAK on Saturday).

My plan was:
- Get there early enough to rope drop FOP right that the beginning of EMH and be towards the front of the line, then do NRJ.
- FP+ Safari 9-10
- FP+ Everest 10-11
- FP+ FOP 11-12
- Have lunch at the canteen, maybe see FotLK or Nemo and then start our six hour drive to the beach.

My only concern at the moment is the wait time for NRJ after up to an hour in the line for FOP. How does the wait for NRJ usually develop on EMH days?
Say hi to me there! Haha. I’m going to be dipping in the 29th I think to catch TSL in the morning. For Pandora on EMH, it’s kind of funny really how random those seem to have gotten :p Sometimes EMHs are helpful and sometimes they just draw more people to the park lol. But TSL might be a good distraction for it!

TheOriginalTiki

How can news outlets be SO unaware about the theme park industry that every time a new land...new L-A-N-D gets announced the resulting headlines are "Disney to make a Star Wars park", "Disney announces new Avatar park", "Universal unveils plans for new Nintendo theme park", "four new Marvel theme parks on the way from Disney."

Do you just not grasp the concept of a "land", or are you intentionally trying to get a click-baity headline that completely misrepresents the actual news?

AceAstro

Collider reported it and they're on the West Coast. I think it's more of a case of people not directly connected to the theme park industry having no clue what a "Land" is...which I honestly find a bit baffling haha.
I'd agree with that. I think it's companies that don't have a theme park writer trying to get in on this news not knowing what they are truly saying.

Suchomimus

Collider reported it and they're on the West Coast. I think it's more of a case of people not directly connected to the theme park industry having no clue what a "Land" is...which I honestly find a bit baffling haha.
I'm from Utica and I've never heard them called "lands" before.
Oh, no not in Utica or the West Coast, no, it’s an Albany expression.

spacemt354

Chili's
Collider has gone down the tubes ever since John Campea left for me. I may not agree with everything he says but he's much more reliable than the regulars they have on now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom