The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

Suchomimus

yfudxmki4lf01.jpg

TheOriginalTiki

Welp looks like the final boss of star allies final phase was almost exactly what I was expecting. Almost. Expected more blood. And white and red coloring. And cooler music.
Though there is no footage of the arena version yet, so I will see.

I'm on the fence about Star Allies still. On one hand I generally really like the Kirby franchise and I'm big into collecting triple A first party games for Switch. On the other hand having played the demo it bothers me that even on "hard" mode the story campaign seems short and easy. That being said, the "Speed Run" mode where you play through the main story with only one ability does peak my interest.

TwilightZone

I'm on the fence about Star Allies still. On one hand I generally really like the Kirby franchise and I'm big into collecting triple A first party games for Switch. On the other hand having played the demo it bothers me that even on "hard" mode the story campaign seems short and easy. That being said, the "Speed Run" mode where you play through the main story with only one ability does peak my interest.
As long as you play with no friends I bet it is way harder.
Also after looking at more footage the final boss does have blood and it's ex form is white so yay me!
Though this has to be the creepiest inclusion of blood ever in a kirby game. It is...something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom