The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcool

JokersWild

Well their newest film (Came out last month in Japan) isn't doing so hot and from what I read another top Producer and an other top Animator Retired. Three key player in one year is a big hit. It makes sense. I hop that we don't see them go completely under though.
That's disappointing. I really hope they don't go under. I'd also be heartbroken if they came back with completely new animators who know nothing of the spirit of the studio's films. That might be worse than the studio's closure, really.

Voxel

President of Progress City
That's disappointing. I really hope they don't go under. I'd also be heartbroken if they came back with completely new animators who know nothing of the spirit of the studio's films. That might be worse than the studio's closure, really.
I am hoping they go the Video game direction if they aren't gonna do films. Ni No Kuni was one of the best games I ever played and the animation they provided was crazy

JokersWild

I am hoping they go the Video game direction if they aren't gonna do films. Ni No Kuni was one of the best games I ever played and the animation they provided was crazy
It would be absolutely incredible if they were to go into video games.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Yep. It wasn't so much of a fiasco of each other trying to push everyone buttons.
5495_63c5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom