The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcool

Wind Waker. Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker is one of the greatest Legend of Zelda Game ever made:
The_Legend_of_Zelda_-_The_Wind_Waker_Original_Soundtrack.png

Wind-Waker-HD-1.jpg
Zelda-Wind-Waker-HD-01.jpg
I forgot about that game, but then again I've never played any LotZ game so I'll take your word that it's one of the greatest.

Voxel

President of Progress City
I forgot about that game, but then again I've never played any LotZ game so I'll take your word that it's one of the greatest.
Almost every gaming group places it right behind Ocarina of Time. And You should play LoZ if you get the chance. Its a great game

tcool

Almost every gaming group places it right behind Ocarina of Time. And You should play LoZ if you get the chance. Its a great game
I'm considering getting the HD remake for Wii U, also thinking of Link Between Worlds and Hyrule Warriors(doesn't really count). Ocarina looks interesting might get if the ever do a remake.

Voxel

I'm considering getting the HD remake for Wii U, also thinking of Link Between Worlds and Hyrule Warriors(doesn't really count). Ocarina looks interesting might get if the ever do a remake.
I would highly recommend the HD remake. I have been playing through it slowly and it is like reliving my childhood. I was about 13/14 when it came out and I spend many of hour playing it. If you like a game with amazing story and long game play that is it.

tcool

I would highly recommend the HD remake. I have been playing through it slowly and it is like reliving my childhood. I was about 13/14 when it came out and I spend many of hour playing it. If you like a game with amazing story and long game play that is it.
Considering I've been playing Harvest Moon : A Wonderful Life, Fire Emblem : Awakening, and Kid Icarus : Uprising I'm sure I'll like it, but if its too much like Star Fox 64 then maybe not so much.

Voxel

Considering I've been playing Harvest Moon : A Wonderful Life, Fire Emblem : Awakening, and Kid Icarus : Uprising I'm sure I'll like it, but if its too much like Star Fox 64 then maybe not so much.
Completely different. You only sail to get from island to island. This video should give you an idea of all the game play elements. You sail from island to island controlling the wind with your baton, you also fight enemy and gather tools such as a grabling hook and bow and arrows so you can fight. In some section you will have to sneak around. It is great in that it has many game play elements and styles. It can be hard and frustrating at times (all Zelda Games are) but it's so rewarding and so immersive.

tcool

Completely different. You only sail to get from island to island. This video should give you an idea of all the game play elements. You sail from island to island controlling the wind with your baton, you also fight enemy and gather tools such as a grabling hook and bow and arrows so you can fight. In some section you will have to sneak around. It is great in that it has many game play elements and styles. It can be hard and frustrating at times (all Zelda Games are) but it's so rewarding and so immersive.

Looks like fun

MonorailRed

Applebees
Yep. When I first saw it I thought it might be traditionally animated, but, alas, CG it is.

Even though the past CG films have been successful, I really would like to see some 2d hand drawn films again….

MOANA.jpg

What I think might be Moana Concept Art not entirely sure, but wow its so pretty already:jawdrop:

I hope they explore different ways to mess with CGI with this film… Like Paperman..

Voxel

Even though the past CG films have been successful, I really would like to see some 2d hand drawn films again….

I hope they explore different ways to mess with CGI with this film… Like Paperman..
I know original seemed to point that this film would be down in a similar technique as Paperman, but nothing else has been said.

tcool

There's something about hand drawn films that make them seem more magical to me. I mean we still have the occasional Pooh sequel so there's that, but if I were to suggest a hand drawn film to Disney then it will be
kenny_desktop02-1024x819.jpg

Kenny & the Dragon, a modern retake of the classic the Reluctant Dragon plus the main characters name are Kenneth & Grahamme which I believe is the Reluctant Dragon's Author.

I hope they use Paperman CGI process eventually for a movie it would be so much fun,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom