The Societies of Explorers and Adventurers

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
Remember when I said on the SA thread that I was working on expanding the SEA team from Tarrant Ramn? I made about 3 on accident. I'm not sure what I'll do with them but they're out here for people to see and potentially use.

The Originals: 1470s

Lord John Halt: The founder of the organization. An English nobleman who has sponsored multiple voyages to discover new lands.
Leonardo DaVinci: Famed Italian artist and inventor, just beginning his illustrious career.
Francois Narcisse: French nobleman and artist, travels the world seeking new and astounding works of art.
Benicio Moreno: Spanish sailor and explorer, discovering new and exotic locales.
Claudio Góes: Portuguese nobleman. Co-finances Lord Halt's expeditions with SEA.

SEA dies out until the late 1800s, where the current known team resides

The Third Generation: 1940s
After Mary Oceaneer retires, a new breed of SEA members come at the start of World War II

Addis Ramn: A hard around the edges Scottsman. The new leader who has taken the reigns from Mary and sends SEA into a brand new world of adventure.
Tarrant Ramn: His son, born in America. An archeologist in the vein of Indiana Jones with a pet leopard cub by his side.
June Tremas: An older woman who has seen everything and been everywhere. A colleague of Addis' invited in during Mary's tenure as leader who joined just as Mary exited.
Beau Leroux: A French student fighting (or who fought in) the French Resistance of World War II. The brains of this generation.
Vladimir Sokolov: A large Russian man. Has a protective relationship with Beau.

The Fourth Generation: 1960s
Addis retires and hands the leadership role to Tarrant. In this era, the Cold War has led to Vladimir creating his own SEA, SKY. Both good, but fighting for their own side of the divide.

Tarrant Ramn: Older and wiser, Tarrant has led SEA to it's modern Renaissance in a climate of spies and a possible traitor at every corner.
Benjamin Putnam: A young British man with a wit sharper than a pencil. Occasional sidekick to Tarrant
Dean Finder: A Hollywood star with a penchant for trouble.
Sofia Lamina: An Italian spy with an ulterior motive.
Huey Renault: An American spy, assigned as government oversight of the group but comes to see himself as a member in his own right and the team as his family.
Victoria Jameson: Tarrant's adoptive daughter, small but mighty in her own right.

JokersWild

Super interesting to read after doing essentially the same thing for the park I've been slowly working on since the summer :p. I like the way you've built past the 19th century. I've had a few ideas of my own that line up with what I believe Disney has implied in the past (ie. Meriwether Pleasure leaving SEA to form the Adventurers' Club in the early 20th. century,) and I certainly appreciate just how many original characters you've introduced.

One interesting thing I noticed, if you care, was the lack of Captain Nemo. Personally, I've never included him as a member of SEA, but in my park's backstory, I've used Nemo to bridge the gap between the original 15th century society, and the 19th century society. Just some bull shifts in headcanon that I thought were interesting, haha.

Looks great, really. I love seeing people play with this concept.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom