The Restroom Curse

Tramp

Add an extra day to your vacation for restroom trips cuz they add up very quickly to lost time:

Between my wife and daughter, we lose an entire day of vacation with Restroom trips.

Don't believe it?

Average time in the restroom = 10 minutes
Average # of trips to the restroom per park visit = 8 per day
Average # of days at the park on a 3 week vacation = 15

10 x 8 = 80 minutes per day
80 minutes x 15 days = 1200 minutes
1200 minutes / 60 minutes = 20 hours

20 hours in the RESTROOM (this is an extremely conservative estimate):)

Ariel

I hate to admit it, but I think you may be right...I can proudly say that I know the location of every restroom in all of the parks. :)

Upvote 0

racoonze

What are you talking about?

Disney bathrooms are some of the coolest ever. In MK the urinals flush themselves! You've got great disney muzak. What else could anyone ask for?

rac

Upvote 0

wdw critic

alot of the urinals at disney flush themselves, when you step away, they flush, it is activated by an infared beam,,come to think of it, that beam is pointed right at your...................

Upvote 0

jay_london

nope im sorry i have promised to keep my lavatorial humour to myself, other wise i will end saying sorry to all the members after a while and I hate saying sorry

jay

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

Speaking of knowing the location of every bathroom, our last trip, my wife was 32 weeks pregnant. Do you know the size of the bladder in a pregnant woman? Thimble comes to mind. However, her average time was considerably less than 10 minutes.

Upvote 0

Paul

Restrooms

Hey Tramp,
What you trying to do do put me off my first visit with all this talk about bogs, sorry I mean restrooms.
It must be all the Brewsky you drink!!!
By the way have I asked you before, what the hell is brewsky?
Don't worry everyone Londoners don't have a sense of humour, so the jokes probably not worth hearing.
Paul.

Upvote 0

Piglet

I hate self flushing toilets! You either move slightly and it flushes every 10 seconds, or you stand for 5 minutes waving your hand round to get it to flush. Sometimes that even happens with manual toilets too!!!:mad:

Upvote 0

Tramp

Original Poster
LOL Paul....

yep...brewsky is slang for beer...
I was trying to sound 'hip.' Did it work?

I hope all your trips to the 'bogs' are short and sweet...:)

hey Paul...if you make it over to Busch Gardens...they have a hospitality house where u can get free beer...they limit you to 2 beers a person but no one is watching and you can sneak into the lines and get real drunk, pass out and embarrass your family.

hope this helps...:)

Upvote 0
M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by Tramp
LOL Paul....

yep...brewsky is slang for beer...
I was trying to sound 'hip.' Did it work?

I hope all your trips to the 'bogs' are short and sweet...:)

hey Paul...if you make it over to Busch Gardens...they have a hospitality house where u can get free beer...they limit you to 2 beers a person but no one is watching and you can sneak into the lines and get real drunk, pass out and embarrass your family.

hope this helps...:)

Tramp I take a set of false wigs,beards,and moustaches with me to Busch along with some of my wifes frocks.I got caught out when going for my 43rd beer, I had one of my wifes little cocktail dresses on,problem was I forgot to remove the beard.

Attachments

• mickeybeer.gif
    mickeybeer.gif
    11.8 KB · Views: 190
Upvote 0

sillyspook13

Dumb story about self-flushing toilets:

My family decided to go to Sea World for New Year's Eve 2000. A few minutes after midnight, I had to wee something awful. After I did, I was waiting for the automatic flush to go off. I waited and waited, and finally I started to think "Y2K bug!". Just then, I turned around to see the handle thingy that you push to flush the toilet. Oops!

Upvote 0

Disney Maniac

Jeez...a whole day? Oi!

Tramp, you should figure out how much time you actually do stuff on a ten day vacation. Figure 240 hours, so you'd have to discount for visits to the restrooms, sleep time, transit time, etc. Interesting thought, eh? :confused:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom