The Pusher Robots Will Protect You From the Terrible Secret of Golf

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Golf holds a terrible power.

Do you have steep drop-offs on your golf course? The Pusher robots will help.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster
I don't get it...
Don't trust the Pusher Caddies. The Shover Caddies will protect you from the terrible secret of golf.

Pak chui unf.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster
Does it have a cooling compartment to store the liquid refreshments while golfing?
It should have the capability to retrieve balls from water traps and the rough.

And from the hole. Bending down is for chumps.

JIMINYCR

Now that they have these, I can see it coming in the future.... Guests can enjoy all the park theming and sights without having to pay attention to pushing baby strollers, having to keep an eye for whether grandmas ECV is with you, or even need for backpacks... have a personal trolley with your items in tow. Everyone linked together on the go.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster
Now that they have these, I can see it coming in the future.... Guests can enjoy all the park theming and sights without having to pay attention to pushing baby strollers, having to keep an eye for whether grandmas ECV is with you, or even need for backpacks... have a personal trolley with your items in tow. Everyone linked together on the go.
They'll also have an R2-D2 type of tazer prod to keep the squirrels out of the bag of Cheerios!

Communicora

Premium Member
Get back to me when I can be transported around in a baby yoda-style pod.

Disney Hiding GIF by DAM

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

SS Axiom, anyone? 😁 DisneyCruiseLineBlog (on Twitter) may have more first-hand experience with these. 😉

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom