The Pretty Good Movie ride

meanmice

Originally posted by bearboysnc

The whole... looking at a movie vs interacting with a movie is a stupid ride premise. It's a glorified WAX MUSEUM.

that is one opinion, but wax museums make a lot of money and at least this is a fun wax museum with movement.:)

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by bearboysnc

The whole... looking at a movie vs interacting with a movie is a stupid ride premise. It's a glorified WAX MUSEUM.

Whatever! :D I think it's a great ride...still needs to be updated at least bi-yearly though!

Lofatrules

gmr

you know I think something that would really benefit the ride if they revamped it would be to mix more live action in with the effects. Maybe there is a way they could find a way to increase the capacity of the ride to where it would be cost effective. Poseidon's Fury is a good example of how live action mixed with great effects can make for a great attraction. They should pick maybe a few fewer movies and then really make you feel like you are living the movie instead of riding through it. Have realistic effects instead of Animatronics. Well you can still have some animatronics for the really famous characters. I just think they could make it less of a documentary of the movie history and more of a ride into the movies

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom