The Pitch: How can you make the Epcot F&W Fest. Ads reflect Epcot better?

RedFurredCadet

Original Poster
After viewing the promotional ads for the Epcot Food and a Wine festival for this head, such as what I believe is a classic:

But I have a feeling that the ads somehow lack a little homage to the history of Epcot Center. If paying attention to the history (and, of course, the magic) of Epcot was meant to be the ads' brief, then how do you think the next campaign should involve? How space food sticks are made? The struggle to blend lemonade out of a 9 pound lemon? Assembling while repelling a pleading Cranium Commando from demanding a bite with sad watery eyes? How do you think it will go?

Bairstow

I've got an idea. It sorta needs to be a montage. Here's the outline of the story:

Chefs cook a really great dish for guests on Monday morning.
It was very expensive to make and they really cooked too much, so they stick the leftovers in the fridge and serve it to guests again on Tuesday.
By Wednesday, guests are starting to wonder about paying the same price for Monday's leftovers, so the chefs hire a TV celebrity to serve these leftovers.
They do the same thing on Thursday.
They do the same thing on Friday.
They do the same thing on Saturday.
They do the same thing on Sunday.

What do we think? Too on the nose?

RedFurredCadet

Original Poster
I've got an idea. It sorta needs to be a montage. Here's the outline of the story:

Chefs cook a really great dish for guests on Monday morning.
It was very expensive to make and they really cooked too much, so they stick the leftovers in the fridge and serve it to guests again on Tuesday.
By Wednesday, guests are starting to wonder about paying the same price for Monday's leftovers, so the chefs hire a TV celebrity to serve these leftovers.
They do the same thing on Thursday.
They do the same thing on Friday.
They do the same thing on Saturday.
They do the same thing on Sunday.

What do we think? Too on the nose?
What you don't see is how many curious Cranium Commandos (yes, an injoke to the Festival Center's history) would successfully sneak out the leftovers at the end of the week. I doubt they'll make it out well for seconds again! XD

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom