The Pirate Fairy at WDW?

LostPrincessKarleigh

Original Poster
So, I pre-ordered the new Tinkerbell movie, The Pirate Fairy, (really cute, by the way!) and received several large lithographs from the movie. One of them is a really spectacular image of the new character, Zarina (The Pirate Fairy) and I would love to have her sign it on my trip in May. Does anyone know if there has been any news of her joining Tinkerbell at her M&G in Adventureland?

FettFan

Pirate Fairy?

So...was she a fairy first or a pirate first?

Because....if she was a fairy who chose to become a pirate, she'd actually be a Fairy Pirate.

However, if she was a pirate first, who gained fairy magic and wings....THEN she would be a Pirate Fairy.

mcurtiss

i also read elsewhere that the next Disney Fairy movie will be the last one? If true, maybe we see less Fairies over all? Kind of seems consistent with the way the franchise has been handled in terms of Fairies making appearances in books and not in movies (and vice versa)

Communicore

Pirate Fairy?

So...was she a fairy first or a pirate first?

Because....if she was a fairy who chose to become a pirate, she'd actually be a Fairy Pirate.

However, if she was a pirate first, who gained fairy magic and wings....THEN she would be a Pirate Fairy.
My question is did this person become bad, I thought fairies are good and pirates are bad.

I forgot, Disney thinks pirates are good.

LostPrincessKarleigh

Original Poster
That's awful that they are retiring the fairies. :( from what I have gathered, they new movies are very popular. And the pirate fairy was a so wonderful! TDO is missing out on a great opportunity by getting rid of these M&Gs.

Car01:)

Why retire the other fairies? Were they becoming unpopular? We luved meeting Fawn, Silvermist, Terrance, and others a few years ago. This yr only Tink at MK. Very sad

Cmdr_Crimson

My question is did this person become bad, I thought fairies are good and pirates are bad.

I forgot, Disney thinks pirates are good.

I did see this movie and this is how I shall explain it.....So this fairy found ways to use different colored fairy dust, But, during a big event she uses too much, Havoc ensues, She feels bad, runs away, Few years pass they find her with a band of pirates with Tom Hiddleston (Loki) as a Young Capt Hook (Yes he sings),
watch-tom-hiddleston-sing-as-captain-hook-in-video-for-the-pirate-fairy

The Pirate fairy has learned how to make huge amounts of Gold Dust (Sounds druggy to me) which turns Hook to trap the Pirate Fairy, Tink and the other save they day, Ta-daa, Then the Oh were sorry blah blah were all friends YAY! End with horrible Pop song with Mediocre Disney Channel actor the end...That summed it up pretty well..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom