The Photo You Are Most Proud Of??

Minnie1976

This has always been one of favorite pictures. It was taken on our 1st trip in September of 1976.

197710DWSteamboatPixPerfect2.jpg

Here are two that I am proud of from our trip in June of 2010.

This one is just a good reminder of the trip we had, and gets us excited for our upcoming trip in December.

This was just awesome timing from a awesome show.

P1000418.jpg

Caught my eldest unawares, it took me days to get a pic of her.

IMG_1103.jpg

I love the light in this one. ToT looks so spooky.

IMG_0918.jpg

My youngest after she conquered her fear of heights parasailling with Dad.

P1000212.jpg

Volcano pool at the Polynesian.

P1000227.jpg

BouTiki Tikis.

P1000229.jpg

Our longhouse at the Polynesian.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Geez, we have some real photographers here!!

This one is my favorite...taken at Tokyo DisneySEA where its nearly impossible to take a bad photo to begin with! I like this one, because the angle is very unique.

tokyo394_w800_h600.jpg

One more photo, this time from Hong Kong Disneyland. Full disclosure, I found someone else had taken a photo from the exact same spot before my trip and was determined to get my own shot of it.

I LOVE this photo because the Jungle Cruise looks like its in front of a MASSIVE jungle, which goes on for miles up into the mountains...it really adds a sense of adventure!

hkdl31.jpg

828tnt

Now that's a souvenir! Good job with the shade dad.

lol, one of my first "dad" mopments!

he wasn't fully 4 days old when that was taken. we did make a stop at kidani to thank everyone who helped and supported us throughout those 4 days, but we HAD to have him meet the mouse! (i'll post that too;))

i'm getting way too excited for our next trip. it's gonna be for his first birthday!

nngrendel

i-QkZWDhx-L.jpg

This is one of the things I love most about Hollywood Studios. The "Citizens of Hollywood" are always very entertaining to watch. I took this with a very crappy point and shoot. Camera worked horrible in low light so outside was about the only place I could use this camera. (This was before my DSLR)

Loved the timing on this one and I think it captured what was going on. This poor girl was being taught how to drive by her mother which you see in the background telling her which way to drive. She was having a hard time finding the forward gear.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom