The perfect Disney Day

IwishIliveinWDW

I concur with the above opening line. I have already had perfect Disney Days. I have had the distinct pleasure of going to WDW the first time when I was two, and with my newly married wife at age 24. October 05, I look forward to bringing my daughter for the first time. But, if I had to describe my perfect Disney Day;

Wake up at the Polynesian (in the formerly known Tonga..now Hawaii) with the sun rising. I would allow my darling females to continue to sleep and go for a long run, until they had woken up around 7:30/8:00. Hit Kona cafe for a good bite to eat, and get a cup of 'jo for the go. From there walk over to TTC to take a nice monorail trip to EPCOT (up front of course). First ride off the bat would be test track, and then make our way back through Spaceship Earth, The Land, Living Seas, and Imagination. From there, El Rio del Tiempo and nice lunch at San Angell. Make the final touch before nap time at the American Adventure. Jump on the monorail back, and let my daughter take her nap while hanging out at the beach/pool. Once we are ready to make our way back out, it would be Ohana's or the Lua. Which exactly...let the wife chose! From there make our way into the Magic Kingdom for some Adventureland, Frontierland, Spectromagic and Wishes (yet to see). Finally, I hope that the long nap in the afternoon got my daughter to retain enough energy for the water pageant. Looking forward to making it happen

estherhead

Hmmm....

I'm going to tell you all my perfect Disney moments as if they all happened in one day. Had they all I can only imagine it would have been a perfect of all perfect days.

First, get into CRT and cut all the lines at 8am so that I and my 2 daughters dressed as princesses and my husband are the ONLY people on Main Street. Take the most perfect picture ever in front of the castle.

Then there are no lines all day and I'm ten (I said all my favorite moments, obviously my age would change!) and my Grandma (now deceased) and sister and I would ride Space Mountain 10 times in a row running as fast as we can through the building over and over again (oh, plus my Grandpa is in a wheelchair so best seats and parking everywhere!)

Then (2 months after I was married) my husband and I would do all 4 parks in one day, only doing the absolute best. We's eat lunch at the outside Mexican place and fed the birds overlooking the lake.

Finally I'd get a Pain du Chocolate at the patisserie in Epcot (they taste EXACTLY like the ones in Paris, so good with peanut butter on them) late at night and snuggle up in my special spot (no, I'm NOT telling you) and watch the laser show.

Sigh.

A side note, I actually have had a less than perfect day at Disney once. One day when I went it was below freezing. And I had a two month old. Enough said.

Esther

Slipknot

IwishIliveinWDW said:
... Wishes (yet to see). Looking forward to making it happen

You will LOVE Wishes. Saw it for the first time this year in October, then again the 5th of this month during MVMCP. Wishes during any regular night is great. During MVMCP is PERFECT!! If you ever get a chance during MVMCP see it!!

My perfect Disney day? Hmmm... riding my favorite rides 20 times in a row w/out getting off. :D Those would be Space Mountain. Big Thunder Mountain Rail Road. Splash Mountain. Haunted Mansion. Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin. Mickey's PhilharMagic (even though it isn't a ride). Pirates of the Carribean. Test Track. Mission: Space (maybe...). Space Ship Earth. Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. Rock 'N Rollercoaster. Kali River Rapids. Dinosaur.

Of course, if I have time, I'll get a turkey wrap at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe while listening to Sonny Eclips. And of course Wishes!!!!! :sohappy:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Wake up at the Boardwalk Inn....grab breakfast at Spoodles....bus to MK....ride Splash Mountain over, and over, and over, and over, and over.....then go for a viewing of Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress...then it's back to Splash Mountain....ride it over, and over, and over....exit MK and board a bus to the Beach Club....lunch at Beaches and Cream....Friendship launch to MGM.....ride Tower a few times....take in a showing of MuppetVision 3D....ride Star Tours....exit park....bus back to MK.....pick up a 'dirt cup' at the Main Street Bakery....then off to Splash....ride it over, and over, and over, and over, and over....walk over to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and ride....then back to Splash....ride a few more times and then board a train to Main Street.....exit park, hop on monorail to the TTC and then transfer to the Epcot monorail....enter park....ride SSE, TT, and JIIwF....dinner at the Rose and Crown....view Illuminations....walk to Boardwalk....board bus to Downtown Disney.....shop at the Virgin Megastore....catch a flick at the AMC Pleasure Island 24....shop at Disney's Pin Traders.....bus back to Boardwalk Inn....

Of course, this would be at a time when the weather is in the low 40s, there's absolutely no lines, and the parks are open late. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom