the osbournes spectacle of dancing lights

obi-wan-stitch

Hi - does anyone please know what the piece of music is that the lights dance to (I think it's an amalgamation of old Christmas songs "rocked up") - heard it at MGM, and then again while waiting for a bus at Universal and would really like to know?!

Moping around back home in gloomy UK after visit to WDW...:confused:

MissM

Hi - does anyone please know what the piece of music is that the lights dance to (I think it's an amalgamation of old Christmas songs "rocked up") - heard it at MGM, and then again while waiting for a bus at Universal and would really like to know?!
I saw two different songs used. I don't know the song name, but I can tell you it's the Trans Siberian Orchestra. (Or "TSO" for short.) One is a remix of "Carol of the Bells" and the other seemed to be more of a medley. I'm sure someone who's familiar with TSO can help you get the track names specifically.
-m

Okay...I am finally going to admit to this because I'm probably the only person who doesn't know and I really want to know....

Who the heck are the Osbornes and what's with the lights????

Thanks!:wave:

MissM

Who the heck are the Osbornes and what's with the lights????
*chuckles* No worries. I only knew the vague details myself until I looked it up. The Osborne family - not to be confused with Ozzy! - lives in Arkansas and put up INSANE light displays until the neighborhood sued. It went to the state supreme court and they were forced to remove the display. Disney contacted them and arranged to be the loaner location for them to continue the amazing collection of lights. They've since added to the collection and as of this year, they "dance" to music.

Here's the official Osborne Family page which details more about them and the lights: http://www.jenningsosbornefamily.com/christmaslights/default.asp

Hope that helps!
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom