The one thing you really enjoy doing(going) But get Family Resistance

bigorangeandy

I always wanted to see all the movies at EPCOT, but had the hardest time getting the rest of my family to enjoy the show. I was able a few years ago to arrive a day before my family flew down, and caught all the movies. Most of the time we all compromise and if someone wants to really do something we do, it and nobody gets mad. The nice thing is the kids are old enough to go off and do what they want to do, so if me and my wife want to head to the room we do, and the kids can come back later (love the buses).

Aurora1

For me, it's getting my family to the rope drop! I love getting every little bit of magic in- I'm nuts when it comes to being there! My parents are not the same way- they like getting there early, but they don't want to rush over like I do!

Disneykidder

To piggyback on someones post, my family sleeps in. I am all for that at home but in WDW??? um, no!! I really want to see the rope drop at the Mk and not just on youtube!! I also like CoP but haven't seen it in a few years. My DH dislikes it and it isn't exciting enough for the littles.:oops:

Pooh Lover

I enjoy IASW and NO ONE else does. There are several things that I enjoy that DH would much rather us skip. The only thing I don't care for that my DH loves is The American Adventure. I guess I've seen it so many times that I just can't make it thru any more without falling asleep. :(

jharvey

Hall of Presidents. I had mercy on the family and quietly skipped it on our last visit. Once we left property for good, DS laughed that I forgot to go. He was like a teammate trying not to jinx a perfect game and held it in until he could hold no longer.

Bethypoo

I love those side shows too because I can just move along when I feel like it. I go to WDW solo so I can do what I want to do. My cousin and his wife will come over from Tampa and hang out for at least a day. They like my favorite activity: strolling through WS with drink in hand.

I used to get resistance from my ex-husband. He would criticize me for my love of Disney merchandise and shopping. That's why he's an ex.

jw24

Meeting characters for sure. I haven't been on a family vacation to WDW since I was 11 but I don't think I'd want to have a WDW vacation with my family in the forseeable future. My family would think that I'm crazy, childish or too old to be meeting Mickey Mouse, Goofy and all the other characters that have a special place in my heart.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom