The One thing wdw can not get right.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Pizza is not to be eaten in Orlando, And Pizza is the one food item NEVER to eat at WDW, However WDW's flatbreads are very tasty go figure...

Bparso87

Via Napoli is good pizza best on property but not great pizza. Pizza at Disney is not good but u should not expect it. And to be honest if u go to Disney bc they have great food more power to u. I never go to a restaurant at Disney expecting the best I have ever had food. Not saying the food is bad but none of it is world class except v&a.

WDW74

pizza.jpg

mf1972

haven't had the pizza yet at Via Napoli, & would like to try it. we usually visit in the fall, so it's hard to ignore the F&W festival.

rael ramone

Had the pizza at Via Napoli, pretty good (though by far the best thing I had there was the sundae after, which they took off the menu - so I won't go back).

Most pizzas these days are in the words of Alton Brown 'placebo pizzas'. Had an edible placebo pizza at the boardwalk late at night once. Pizzafari (apparently they've changed the formula since) was inedible.

RachelP6877

We live in buffalo and I asked the pizza place here why Florida has bad pizza. He said it's because of the water they use to make the dough. Ours has different ph levels I believe he said

danyoung56

I'm pretty sure Via Napoli doesn't use local water, but some spring water from somewhere. I'm not sure if that's what makes the difference, but I've had some tasty pizzas there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom