The ONE Drink & ONE Snack You Are Most Looking Forward To??

EvilQueen-T

during food and wine last year i had a shrimp taco that was sooooo good, along with the dragonberry colada i was in heaven. during normal visits i love the crab tostada app at la cava...with one of several margaritas to wash it down. a dark chocolate caramel from germany. the "free" hot chocolate during the christmas party at mk in december...yes i know it's just nestles but it tastes like it's been sprinkled with pixie dust or maybe it's just the location. and i love nothing more than using my dining plan snack credits and grabbing a hot chocolate and a plain croissant and calling it breakfast...after all chocolate and carbs and you can't go wrong.

disfan99

Definitely my fav drink is Grand Marnier Slush. And for some reason I love the Mickey chocolate bars. Especially the crispy ones. I usually use the last of my snack credits on them at The Prairie Outpost( I think that's the store) in Frontierland. It's a little bit of The World I take home with me. Darn it! Now I'm craving the drink and the candy! July 29th can't come soon enough!

Jeff456

The American Dream from the fife and drum tavern is pretty amazing. Drink wise I don't know yet as I have yet to try any of the Alcoholic slushes, the Grand Marnier one sounds pretty good!

rufio

Due to a yeast allergy, I cannot drink alcohol (except for vodka) and I have never had an alcoholic beverage at WDW for this reason. And it is because of this that I am considering Dole Whip a drink. It is half a drink, right? So:

Drink:
Dole Whip!

Snack:
S'mores Cupcake!

Mr_Incredible

Drink: Lapu Lapu

honorable mention: Gran Mariner slushie from France, and germany beer

Snack: Dole Whip Float

honorable mention: Jalapeno cheese stuffed pretzel, mickey ice cream

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom