The One and Only MJ (Marjorie June, not the other MJ) Thread

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hi folks, with a little 'enouragement' I have decided that I really don't want to lose all of you who have blessed us with your prayers and love so richly!

So, this is "The One and Only MJ Thread" I will post updates, magical moments and the like here and you can also feel free to ask us questions about her, us, the parks, whatever.

I know it will be a bit of a pian to wade through the thread and responses if it gets too long, so there is a link to her blog in my signature that only has my posts (no responses unless you choose to read the comments)

Here is one story that I hadn't posted here, hope you like it, soon I will get some Magical Moments up....We had some amazing ones last week....

MJ's Pins:

Many of you know that MJ has been getting pins from Guests and CM's for several months now. We haven't asked for them at all, they were just given out of love, so her collection is very special because each pin is a prayer to us. I still need to go back and write down who gave her what, but, we have all the pins we can find there on a site for cataloging pins....so if you go to www.pinpics.com and click on My PinPics and type in MommytoMJM (in the box nearest collection not trades) you can see MJ's pin collection.....there are 260 pins there, 3 duplicates we have are not there (the site only counts one pin), 1 earring is not and 1 pin we owe her (long story) and there are 4 pins that don't exist on the site (a DWT one, a Canadian Flag from an internet meet, the American flag given out on July 4th, and a Sedesma SA Tantor Pin, 2 pin journals, 2 bolo ties (Ariel and DCL), 6 Buttons, ....she has 270 or 276 if you count the buttons total (I think)

Hope you enjoy!

Dukeblue1016

MommytoMJM... let me just say that for one, I love hearing about your stories and everything you've had to say. I really do and it excites me. I also want to commend you on your courage and your class to be able to put what happened behind you and move on. I don't want this thread to turn into a debate over who feels what way and what not, but, you do not NEED to do this UNLESS Steve spoke to you himself, but that you are kind enough to do so anyways FOR OTHER PEOPLE really shows a lot of class. I personally enjoyed reading every new thread and along with many have no problem with you ever starting a new thread. Again, everyday I see 10 NEW things about EE, which is hardly as important as a little girl as special as MJ and her life experiences... EE is a material object. Love, passion, hope, excitement, all these things in MJ's eyes... they are irreplacebale

I look forward to hearing more updates, I am sorry what happened had happened, it was terrible and useless. People are just so different as you obviously know. I like cheese pizza and only cheese pizza... someone else might like only bbq chicken pizza... if you deliver a cheese pizza to everybody though... SOMEONE is gonna get upset... its impossible to please everyone at once. But thats not whats important

The miracles of life are things like MJ getting to enjoy such a wonderful and magical place like disney. Family and Friends are the important things in life, and happiness, kindness, love are the important ingredients... how many posts there are on one subject is not an important matter... 10 years from... every experience in MJ's life is going to be important to her and going to have purpose and meaning in her life and in yours and your husbands. They are the reasons we live... 10 years from now though, this entire debate will be meaningless... which is why life should be lived for the important things we love and for moments of triumph, happiness, and love... and not the useless things that bother us and that don't meet our needs...

Again, this as you said it the MJ Update thread, not a debating thread so... I don't want to get into anything further, I just really wanted to express my thoughts on this and let you know, everyone here is behind you and you most definitely do have everyone's prayers.

I think I can speak for almost everyone when I say... it's good to have you back!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
:cry: Tears of happiness....that was soooo beautiful, thank you, thank you, thank you! Off to take pics of MJ's pin board as requested by some, they will up in just a bit!

ETA: Pics of MJ's pin boards are on the blog...the big castle pin in the middle of the full board is from Slade....

barnum42

Great to see you back. Was getting a little worried. Just had a nose at those shots of MJ and the characters. I must be getting soft, because when I got to the shot of her with Tigger, I could not help but shed a tear. :eek:

Can't really say anything that Dukeblue1016 has not already. Great to have you back :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Iakona

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:Very happy to see you back!!! I have been viewing the blog (nice amount of hits in a short time). Disney Magic manifests itself in common ways and in unique ways. The way this magic adds joy to you and MJ is the purest form of Disney Magic that I can conceive of. Your sharing makes the rest of us appreciate that and feel the magic, just a bit, in that tradition. Thank you for allowing us to see what the magic can do.

On a more blunt note, anybody that has a problem with this thread,

DON’T READ ANY FURTHER
and have a nice day.

Connor002

your posts are always touching, and its great to see you back

what i've heard from you is what puts things in perspective, the little things people squabble and worry about give way to the truth about how precious life really is, and i'm glad to hear about the kindness and humanity that persists even in our troubled times.

lawyergirl77

Welcome back!!!! *hug* I always love reading your posts... They remind me that there is some good left in the world and give me the courage to keep going. :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Prayers and pixie dust needed today....

Hi Guys, MJ has been having bad autism days (as opposed to a bad seizure or CP day for instance) for a couple weeks now, but today is off the scale horrible...I woke up with a migraine and she has been crying non stop all day...I gave her her meltdown meds but they aren't working....I know that this isn't ususally the kind of thing that warrants prayer and pixie dust, but I really feel like I am about to lose it, I have been on the verge of tears for hours now.... Thanks for listneing.....

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
wdwishes2005 said:
i will be sure to pray for you.

ot

this should be made a sticky.

Sticky threads tend to be used for announcement type posts. I am sure with the amount of traffic that this thread will get, along with the updates, that it will remain on the first page, so a sticky shouldnt be needed. :)

wdwishes2005

wdwmagic said:
Sticky threads tend to be used for announcement type posts. I am sure with the amount of traffic that this thread will get, along with the updates, that it will remain on the first page, so a sticky shouldnt be needed. :)

that makes sense.

Iakona

MommytoMJM said:
Hi Guys, MJ has been having bad autism days (as opposed to a bad seizure or CP day for instance) for a couple weeks now, but today is off the scale horrible...I woke up with a migraine and she has been crying non stop all day...I gave her her meltdown meds but they aren't working....I know that this isn't ususally the kind of thing that warrants prayer and pixie dust, but I really feel like I am about to lose it, I have been on the verge of tears for hours now.... Thanks for listneing.....

Of course this warrants prayers and pixie dust. Sending ours.

diddy_mouse

Very glad to see you back...pixie dust is on the way to both of you...I always look foward to updates and posts. Keep strong! :wave:

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
wdwmagic said:
oops I just stuck it. :lol:

I'm going to unstick it for the reasons Steve mentioned above. We'll see how it goes. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom