The Official Monorial Toy Collection Photo Gallery Thread

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
Hi All! Welcome to the official Monorail Toy Collection Photo Gallery Thread! Hre you can post pictures of your collection, what you hope to get, what you are getting, go CRAZY! As long as it has to do with those lovable, addictive Monorail Toys. I'll start. Go here to see some pics:
http://yensidtlaw1969.tripod.com/sitename/id10.html
Now go out there and OBSESS OVER YOUR MONORAILS!!!

deix15x8

I know that there is a way to order the monorails over the phone. I got my Black Monorail that way in probably like 2000 or so. I called some Disney number and ordered it and a week later UPS droped it off. I am almost certain i called somewhere on the Disney World property maybe a store or something. Anyone know how?

raven

deix15x8 said:
I know that there is a way to order the monorails over the phone. I got my Black Monorail that way in probably like 2000 or so. I called some Disney number and ordered it and a week later UPS droped it off. I am almost certain i called somewhere on the Disney World property maybe a store or something. Anyone know how?

That would be the WDW Merchandise number. (407) 363-6200 :wave:

Phosphate

Ow how I wish I could set up my monorail and accessories but sadly no room :(. Does anyone remember a year or so before Disney came out with the battery operated monorail, they had a a "manual one" basically it was a red monorail and a long thin "thing" of plastic with wooden blocks, and you'd shove the plastic into the wooden blocks, and you could "drive" the monorail around the track. I thought that was the coolest thing until the covetaed battery operated monorail! Everytime I return to Disney one of the first things I do is go to a store and see if there are any new add-ons for the monorail set. Sadly there hasn't been any since the signs. :(

Anyway, Anyone want to take a guess of what the next add-on will be?

Phosphate

deix15x8

raven said:
That would be the WDW Merchandise number. (407) 363-6200 :wave:
Thanks for the number! I wander if they take color requests. I don't have any pictures of myne yet. I have the black monorail, contemporary, and extra pieces. I saw somewhere that you can buy the individual trains but they only had four cars instead of the five that come in the set which still isn't the right number to match the six really used WDW. Does anyone know if they sell just the monorail with five cars?

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
Phosphate said:
Anyway, Anyone want to take a guess of what the next add-on will be?
Sure. I'm thinking maybe Space Mountain, The Earful Tower or maybe the Tower of Terror. I'm Hoping for The Earful Tower along with Tower of Terror and maybe they can even make a Fantasmic set. Very unlikely, but the result would be very cool.

deix15x8

Let's see first there was the Disney World Monorail, then there was the Disneyland Monorail, next maybe the Tokyo Monorail. I think that would finaly cover all the monorail types but they still need all the colors and should sell all the types at any park like the Disneyland ones at Disney World to not just exclusive to the parks that house the real monorail.

Phosphate

I actually think the monorails should be exclusive to the resort they represent. I always wanted to go to Tokyo Disney and this would be an excuse to go ;). To answer your earlier question deix I am not aware of any place that sells just the monorail trains without the tracks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom