The Official Big Brother 6 Thread

Al

I wanted Maxwell to win but now that he's gone i'm not too sure. I think Makosi will be next to go.

:lookaroun
:lol:

artvandelay

Al said:
I wanted Maxwell to win but now that he's gone i'm not too sure. I think Makosi will be next to go.

:lookaroun
:lol:

I was following BBUK on Mortys site for awhile. I liked the way it's done. Much more devious to the HG's than the US version. How did BBUK handle the London bombings? Did they tell the HG's?

hcswingfield

Big Brother fan

I've watched the last 4 seasons. this season I'm having a hard time liking any of the house guests. Eric is far too intense. Watching him makes me nervous. I hope as the season goes on I will find someone to root for.

Tigger1988

hcswingfield said:
I've watched the last 4 seasons. this season I'm having a hard time liking any of the house guests. Eric is far too intense. Watching him makes me nervous. I hope as the season goes on I will find someone to root for.

I noticed that as well. Theres no "characters" on this show. They have zero personality. Last season was great.

WDWScottieBoy

I personally like Eric and Kaysar and hope those two make it to the end. I have to say though, that I don't think they should give out that everyone has a partner and that if the final two are partners, then they get $1,000,000 and $250,000 for 1st and 2nd. That takes the whole game out of it knowing everyone else is doing the same thing. They should do the same as last season, and wait until the end to let everyone know.

CaptainMichael

Original Poster
WDWScottieBoy said:
I personally like Eric and Kaysar and hope those two make it to the end. I have to say though, that I don't think they should give out that everyone has a partner and that if the final two are partners, then they get $1,000,000 and $250,000 for 1st and 2nd. That takes the whole game out of it knowing everyone else is doing the same thing. They should do the same as last season, and wait until the end to let everyone know.

I think the original plan was to keep it a secret, but they overestimated the houseguests. Everyone in the house has already figured out that everyone has a partner and who the pairs are. It isn't such a great twist if everyone has figured it out. That is why I think BB has elected to tell the houseguests. Hopefully, they have something more impressive up their sleeve.

Eric has got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Usually the fireman contestant is the nice, likeable one, but unfortunately, that is not the case on BB6. Eric is an arrogant d___! I love how his whole alliance was a sham. It fell apart in less than two weeks.

WDWScottieBoy

Yes, Julie keeps saying that this is the Summer of Secrets, so I'm sure there are plenty more to go around for the entire season. At least, there better be something or else it's going to be pretty boring.

Tigger1988

WDWScottieBoy said:
Yes, Julie keeps saying that this is the Summer of Secrets, so I'm sure there are plenty more to go around for the entire season. At least, there better be something or else it's going to be pretty boring.

I sure hope theres more in store. The whole pair twist was kinda dull, especially since they figured it out in less than a week.

GoofBall06

I think Kaysar should put up eric and ivette.

by the way, can someone please explain to me the "argument" between Ivette and Kaysar...because when i recorded it...the tape really messed up at that part and there was not sound ...so i dont know what happened.

WDWScottieBoy

GoofBall06 said:
I think Kaysar should put up eric and ivette.

by the way, can someone please explain to me the "argument" between Ivette and Kaysar...because when i recorded it...the tape really messed up at that part and there was not sound ...so i dont know what happened.

:lol: That whole "argument" was pretty hilarious and pointless. You didn't miss anything. Kaysar was trying to say cool everyone down and tell them that it was basicaly dumb for them to be arguing and to just relax. Well Ivette didn't want to give in and thought she would act childish and start getting in Kaysar's face. It got to the point where almost everyone was fighting in the backyard and people had to get held back from fighting. Big Brother eventually stepped in and put people in their own spots for time out. :lol: I had to laugh at that, how chilidish that it ended that way.

Anyways, Big Brother made them all go sit down inside and talk to each other, and they eventually talked it out in a civil matter.

GoofBall06

how is everyone liking the show so far? im enjoying thus far....with all this new "drama" the houseguests are having...i really hope eric goes...

The Houseguests need to realize that after 6 seasons of this show,no one can ever keep their word!

WDWScottieBoy

hcswingfield said:
Eric has got to go. I love how Kaysar turned everything upside down!!!

Agreed. Eric has really messed things up and Kaysar is kicking the house's by doing a 180 on it. He's a very smart man and doesn't get enough credit. I've liked him since day 1, and now I know why.

hcswingfield

WDWScottieBoy said:
Eric has really messed things up and Kaysar is kicking the house's by doing a 180 on it. He's a very smart man and doesn't get enough credit. I've liked him since day 1, and now I know why.

I wasn't sure if I liked him or not until last night. Now I'm rooting for him or Rachel to win.

phantom groupie

Yay! I don't like Eric either! I was just wondering if anyone was going to/ or already did vote to bring someone back into the house. If you did, who did you pick?

Tigger1988

phantom groupie said:
Yay! I don't like Eric either! I was just wondering if anyone was going to/ or already did vote to bring someone back into the house. If you did, who did you pick?

I voted numerous times for Kaysar. I do NOT want eric to return

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom