The next time Disney purchases a fleet of busses?

Figment632

Original Poster
I don't know how old some of these busses are and I don't know if they are legal in Florida but would a fleet of double decker busses work for WDW transportation problems?

If you could that would be double the people you can take on one trip. One of the only problems I could think of would be passing under theaquaduct to get to MK.

What do you think?

Gig 'Em Mickey

More than double the loading time too. Slower speeds due to more unstable. Those busses work fine on slow city streets, not on high speed routes like you would see at WDW.

DisneyBoi1215

More than double the loading time too. Slower speeds due to more unstable. Those busses work fine on slow city streets, not on high speed routes like you would see at WDW.

I agree. With double deckers, the waiting time would be greatly affected resort and park-wide. You also have to make sure they are ADA-accessible.

Gig 'Em Mickey

I could see those being a viable option, however each bus terminal across property would need to be lengthened or reconstructed to accomodate the extra length. That could be cost prohibitive.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
There is also the problem that there are a number of places where their height will be an issue as well.

DClarke977

More than double the loading time too. Slower speeds due to more unstable. Those buses work fine on slow city streets, not on high speed routes like you would see at WDW.

I see double decker buses running from DC to NY traveling 65mph + all the time... I agree though that load/unload times would increase.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom