The next E-Ticket!

pyschotropic

Original Poster
We'll it seems for those of you who have followed these boards and the construction of Mission Space the long wait is now over
The videos posted of the attraction so far have proved to me how amazing this ride looks to be. With every new opening of an attraction it proposes the idea what's next? well luckily we were fortunate to find out along with the already known Philarmagic which I think will blow SHREK 4D away is also Expedition Everest this ride being built on a scale as grand as the Tower of Terror should provide for a totally outrageous experience.

aim

It is almost after every new attraction..what's next? Disney attractions are like no other. They seem to be the mac-daddies of rides! :lol: :wave:

WiCKMaN

Originally posted by WDW*babe
Disney attractions are like no other.
Which reminds me of something... wasn't there an old rumour of bringing Indiana Jones Adventure to Disney MGM Studios (replcacing the stunt show), this would be more logical with the new Moteurs, Action stuntshow coming to the studios

Big Pooh

I'll believe the Indy Adventure rumor when I see construction starting, although I do agree it makes sense with the Moteurs, Action Show coming in. I just don't see the need for 2 stunt shows at one park.

Personally, I think Soarin' Over Blank will be the next E-Ticket announced. I'll be surprised if it has'nt been announced by the time we get to WDW Nov. 3rd.

Cheers :wave:

JaynMACP96_97_9

Originally posted by WiCKMaN
Which reminds me of something... wasn't there an old rumour of bringing Indiana Jones Adventure to Disney MGM Studios (replcacing the stunt show), this would be more logical with the new Moteurs, Action stuntshow coming to the studios

Do you mean the one that they have at DisneySeas that is a similar setup as Dinosaur(the artist formerly known as Countdown to Extinction)?

That ride was great and i think would bring the level of the Studios up a few notches. They'd probably have to expand a little bit into the cast member parking at the front of the park.

djmatthews

I think if the Indy ride was coming to WDW, they will build and open the Motor Car Show first, then close Indy Stunt Show, this way they will always have a stunt show running - just my two cents worth.

disneydawg

You know, the fact that the Motor Stunt show is coming at all could be a sign that the Indy show is going bye bye. Of course, I'm probably reading too much into it. I'd like to see the Indy ride come to WDW, and the Indy show has had a great run. However, its hard to imagine management giving the go ahead for any other E-tickets right now with EE, the Motor Show, and Soarin' on the way. Here's to wishful thinking.

The Cheat

Account Suspended
You also have to remember what Disney has resently stated about their plans for DCA...they announced that they were no longer going to simply use clones of popular rides in their parks, because many people attribute the lackluster performance of DCA to the many off-the-shelf rides and attractions that they used in the park. They canceled RnR for that reason, and I can imagine that Soarin over __________ will be the last of its kind, considering how much more well recieved new and origional attractions can be.

But think about this:

How many of you truly consider Indy to be an AWESEOME ride? The ride was built within the last decade, and already it has dated exponentially faster than almost any other disney ride, minus 20000 Leagues. Do you really want another second-hand ride in Disney World? Most of the time, the second time around isn't half as good as the first.

Then again, they've had YEARS to perfect any plans, so you never know...I think they did an awesome job with Dino/CTX, so why not re-invision Indy and make a moder-day theme park wonder out of a classic dark ride?

Just something to think about...please don't go too hard on me guys! I'm new!

strobe

Originally posted by WDW*babe
Disney attractions are like no other.

With the exception of a few mis-steps, I couldn't agree more. Disney just puts an amazing amount of thought into what they do, and I hope they never change that. A lot of times, the little things that you may not notice the first or second time through really make the ride just that much better. It's amazing how creative Disney can be when they put their mind to something.

Blair

Originally posted by The Cheat
How many of you truly consider Indy to be an AWESEOME ride? The ride was built within the last decade, and already it has dated exponentially faster than almost any other disney ride, minus 20000 Leagues.
Wait, I hadn't ever ridden it until last year and I love the ride... what's dated about it???

Big Pooh

I don't know if the DL Indy Adventure is dated or not, but I don't think Disney would put another ride with the exact same track layout as Dino/CTX. I could be wrong of course. I'm hoping for an Indy themed water coaster. I have no evidence that this is happening of course, just a little dreaming on my part. I love dark rides AND water rides and I'd love to see a combination of the two. :cool:

Peace Love and Mickey...

Cheers :wave:

The Cheat

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Bubs
Wait, I hadn't ever ridden it until last year and I love the ride... what's dated about it???

It's just a little dated in that it's technology shows everywhere...it's not emmersive like ctx, where you really feel like you are the ONLY one expirencing the ride with the other 11 people in your time rover...in indy, everything just seems a little fake, and i think that if they re-did it, the ride would be much better if it were given a much more realistic edge like ctx...a thrill ride should be a thrill ride, preiod.

NemoRocks78

Seized
A NEW Indy ride,not a clone,should be made,with top of the line technology,similar to The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man. I heavily believe that after MA...SSS is completed then we will hear that Indy Stunt Show will be closed,maybe even on the opening day of MA...SSS. I truly think anyways that MGM Studios needs its own 'Project Gemini'.

Hey...I have an idea...combine Project Gemini to fit with both Epcot AND MGM Studios and then Epcot gets Operation Castor and the Studios Operation Pollux!:lol:

The Cheat

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Strong Sad
Hey...I have an idea...combine Project Gemini to fit with both Epcot AND MGM Studios and then Epcot gets Operation Castor and the Studios Operation Pollux!:lol:

WHAT?!?

NemoRocks78

Seized
Ok then...time for a science lesson by NemoRocks78.:lol:

Gemini is a constellation of stars. It looks like two twins holding hands whos names are Castor and Pollux.

"Project Gemini"

Disney MGM Studios-'Operation Castor'
EPCOT-'Operation Pollux'

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom