The New Hotel

MickeyJman06

Original Poster
today while i was watching the parade, one person said they were just about to expand the AKL and make villas for the Vacation Club. if you heard this, plz reply!

the-reason14

Yea, my friend was saying something about that. I think she got some of it kinda twisted because she was telling me that akl was to become a dvc, and I told her that it already was. Wasn't it?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Yea, my friend was saying something about that. I think she got some of it kinda twisted because she was telling me that akl was to become a dvc, and I told her that it already was. Wasn't it?

Not exactly. AKL has some areas being converted to DVC while they build a DVC building with its own lobby and other amenities. I have no idea if the converted areas will stay DVC once the building is completed...

PKD

There wasn't a "DVC only" section, however you could use your DVC to stay at DAK Lodge.

palmage

Not exactly. AKL has some areas being converted to DVC while they build a DVC building with its own lobby and other amenities. I have no idea if the converted areas will stay DVC once the building is completed...

Yeah they're taking Concierge rooms and converting them to DVC rooms.
And making the paying guest go to standard rooms.
I think it stinks.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
i know, this is DVC's first resort with animals. so anyone in the DVC can now see animals:)

Not actually true.

I have seen many animals at other DVC resorts. There are no telling how many squirrels, rabbits, birds, and other animals I have seen while staying at SSR and WLV.

Jooniper30

I guess I am one of the only people who really dislikes AKL. To make me happy, as a DVC member, I'd rather see something in the Polynesian! :)

MickeyJman06

Original Poster
Not actually true.

I have seen many animals at other DVC resorts. There are no telling how many squirrels, rabbits, birds, and other animals I have seen while staying at SSR and WLV.
what i mean is
DVC gets to see lions, tigers, and dinosaurs:confused:
all though they could see those in DAK

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom