The Muppets Mayhem (Disney+ Series)

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
“Disney+ is taking another swing at a Muppets TV series.

The streamer, following a lengthy development process, has handed out a series order to comedy The Muppets Mayhem, with Lilly Singh set to star.

The comedy will follow the Electric Mayhem Band as it records its first-ever album. Lilly Singh will star as the human lead, Nora, the junior A&R executive who is tasked with managing and wrangling the band that originally debuted in the pilot for The Muppet Show in 1975. (Watch the band’s debut, below.) Sources say the 10-episode comedy will begin filming in April.”

doctornick

So I guess were not getting a 2nd season of Muppets Now or whatever that Disney+ show was called?

That show was okay, but not great.

I am fearful that we won't get anymore of Earth To Ned, which I thought was fantastic. I had hoped by now, we would have heard about a renewal but no news i probably bad news in that case.

sedati

Since Netflix dropped the ball I wish they's partner with the Henson Co and do a new Dark Crystal show. Though flawed, it was ambitious and beautiful.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
My renewed faith has dropped now that I see who they have as human lead. I’m afraid this will bomb.

“Can you picture that!“

ppete1975

I actually forgot about Earth To Ned until now.
Thats really sad, they could have really used this to push new shows, and movies with the stars with new seasons.

And then replaced the stitch attraction with an earth to ned like tonight show where they could change the guests all the time and just have them on like a holodeck or screen while ned could be an anamatronic. New Ant man movie coming out then paul rudd could come by and talk to ned, that way the attraction would change all the time so giving people a reason to keep doing it, and not needing a huge space. Maybe have kang interrupt. New toy story movie coming out, have buzz swing by.

brb1006

Thats really sad, they could have really used this to push new shows, and movies with the stars with new seasons.

And then replaced the stitch attraction with an earth to ned like tonight show where they could change the guests all the time and just have them on like a holodeck or screen while ned could be an anamatronic. New Ant man movie coming out then paul rudd could come by and talk to ned, that way the attraction would change all the time so giving people a reason to keep doing it, and not needing a huge space. Maybe have kang interrupt. New toy story movie coming out, have buzz swing by.
Heck, Earth To Ned ended on a cliffhanger on the character meeting his father.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Entertainment Weekly has a first look at The Muppets Mayhem with a few stills.

ew.jpeg

Article and additional photos below.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom