The Most Unusual Burger At WDW.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Good Night America..My prayers for the folk in Oklahoma ..But before I put head to pillow,what is the most unusual burger you've had at Disney.? ...I'd love to try the Bison at WL as it sounds awesome..The reason I ask is at the weekend I played at a 50th birthday bash and on the buffet were venison burgers with jalapeño cheese and they were fantastic,slices of beef tomato and lettuce and hot mustard..Awesome combination. So apart from the run of the mill Angus burgers,is there a burger at WDW that is different from the rest..? Just curious as ever..

jw24

Not at Disney but I could not resist... the Krispy Kreme Burger!

I recall watching a Man vs. Food episode profiling baseball food and they showed the exact same burger. The Gateway Grizzlies, I think, is the minor league baseball team that does that. Apparently, it's been dubbed "Baseball's Best Burger". Now as for unusual, I think this burger from the Captain's Grille at Yacht Club is unusual. I mean, crab meat salad and that sauce on a burger. Very weird but anything goes when it comes to making burgers! Peanut butter, for example, may sound weird to me on a burger, but others would disagree!

captains-grill-signature-sandwich.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom