The most romantic Disney park

misskat

i vote the magic kingdom, its just...well...magical isn't it! Epcot is cool, granted, but instead of pretending to be somewhere where you aren't, i vote for appreciating the magical place you are.

devilred

well if you are young at heart then i would pick magic kingdom. if you love the feeling of romance from movies then you would choose MgM. but with out a doubt EpCoT is the best park for romance because of the different countries and all the choices of restaraunts and ILLUMInations.

meeko_33785

My initial thought was EPCOT. See all the countrues, have a romantic meal somewhere like France or Mexico, see Illuminations and soak up the atmosphere. I think MK is a good choice too, but since EPCOT is much bigger, it feels more intimate. You don't feel like you're tripping over kids and characters as much at EPCOT as MK. It depends what you like though. Both places can be very romantic, especially at night.

Dayma

Epcot is by FAR the most romantic place to me. If you are less than 21 you may not think so though. We like to get a beer and or wine and just releax watching the shows and just enjoying the music.

I do think that MK can also be very special and a fun place to be together but Epcot to me is the most romantic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom