The MK tunnel system!

Sir Hiss527

Original Poster
I was just wondering if anybody had any pictures of the Magic Kingdom tunnel system? Because i'm really interested in those tunnels. O yea and does anybody have some with some characters in the picture:lol:. Thanks it would be great.

-Sir Hiss-

Stop hissing in my ear! :lol:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
I was just wondering if anybody had any pictures of the Magic Kingdom tunnel system? Because i'm really interested in those tunnels. O yea and does anybody have some with some characters in the picture:lol:. Thanks it would be great.

wish I could help you, but you're not worth losing my job over. Next time you're at WDW take the Keys to the Kingdom tour. You'll be sick of the tunnels by the time you're done

sigsegv

You should check out the "Keys to the Kingdom" tour the next time you're at MK. It's about an extra $50 (give or take.... cannot remember right now and I'm too lazy to look it up ;) ) to go and it lasts for about 4 hours. Part of it takes place "behind the scenes" and in the Utilidor.

It's a fun tour. DW and I have done it twice.

-sig

Rider

Some of the offical books have pictures. Some even have the characters in them.

This is from the book "Since the World Began":

Attachments

• uu.jpg
    uu.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 262

WDW-Imagineer

I too would recommend the Keys to the Kingdom tour, you get to take a short tour of the Utilidors, but I'm sure it will satisfy all you have ever wanted to know about them! Plus you get to look at the other "Behind the Scenes" areas, like across the railroad tracks behind Frontierland. The tour is very well done and well worth the money.

Florida Man

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
I too would recommend the Keys to the Kingdom tour, you get to take a short tour of the Utilidors, but I'm sure it will satisfy all you have ever wanted to know about them! Plus you get to look at the other "Behind the Scenes" areas, like across the railroad tracks behind Frontierland. The tour is very well done and well worth the money.

How much does it cost, and what days do they do it? That sounds sooo kool.

Elaine

Utiladors

The Keys to the Kingdom tour was excellent. There is so much behind the scenes information on the tour. "No Photos Allowed " though. You won't see "characters" on the tour because they're REAL!!!

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by DISNEYRULES!!!
How much does it cost, and what days do they do it? That sounds sooo kool.

Keys to the Kingdom is $45 per person, plus the entrance to the park. I believe you must be 16 to attend the tour, simply because you will see characters with their heads off! :eek: The tour is about 4 1/2 hours and you get to see a lot, plus you will usually get to go on a certain attraction as well. I got to go on haunted mansion on my tour, and we got to skip the line!

You learn quite a lot on the tour and I found it very interesting. I would highly recommend it to anybody who is interested not only in Disney & Magic Kingdom, but in the innerworkings & behind-the-scenes of MK.

Uk cast member

save your self and stay away they smell really bad, plus i dont like tourist walking past me down there looking at me as if i am an attraction.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dame those tourists!

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Uk cast member
save your self and stay away they smell really bad, plus i dont like tourist walking past me down there looking at me as if i am an attraction.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dame those tourists!

Truthfully, I really don't recall the Utilidors smelling that bad when I took my tour. Perhaps I just simply forgot what they smelled like! :confused:

GaryT977

I took the 'Keys to the Kingdom' tour last month, and while they do take you into the Utilidor system, they don't take you very far. According to our guide, tours of the system have been severely curtailed since 09/11. Plus, you aren't allowed cameras on the tour, so you wouldn't be able to take pictures.

That being said, the tour was great, and I'd recommend it to anyone who has been to the Magic Kingdom multiple times, with one caveat: It is truly for Disney fanatics. There's alot of Disney detail that may not interest the casual park-going person.

When I took the tour, I think it was $50 per person, $40 if you are a passholder.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom