The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh vs The Seas with Nemo & Friends

Which is the better ride?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Screen-Shot-2021-07-27-at-9.54.49-AM-550x356.png

The Seas with Nemo & Friends | Epcot Attractions | Walt Disney World Resort

mf1972

winnie the pooh. we’ll ride it at least once every trip vs nemo that we’ll skip every now & then. pooh is just a better ride, imo

JustAFan

Nemo is just not a very good 'ride'. It's insufferable when it breaks down mid-ride and you have to listen to a loop of the same dialogue over and over.

With that said, is the Pooh on that ride even the real Pooh? I think he's a fake. It's a sham. It's a sham pooh.

I'll see myself out.

Sbk1234

I used to LOVE the Living Seas. However, the changes that made it into The Seas with Nemo and Friends really took the meat out of that attraction, and IMHO, left a less than stellar attraction. The Hydrolators and Seacabs really sold the idea of being under the ocean and that added so much more to the pavilion.

So I selected Winnie the Pooh between the two. A very well done dark ride.

DfromATX

Yay another quiz! I like how you also put the photos with your quizzes. Also, you can't ever change your avatar because it'll throw me off and I won't know it's your quiz! LOL

NelleBelle

So I LOVE Pooh but voted for Nemo simply for length of wait time of queue. Pooh typically always has a longer queue than Nemo. Nemo is generally walk-on (or has been...haven't been since the inception of G+). I do love Nemo, too, for the nostalgia of my kids when they were little.

Fox&Hound

"Hooray for Pooh!"

Nemo is very uninspired: "I lost Nemo again..." Sigh...really? Why not make it educational about fish and other aquatic animals?

WorldExplorer

Call me overly sensitive; I have a hard time getting over how the Nemo ride starts with Nemo intentionally hiding while Marlin panics. I guess I'm supposed to find it silly, but it's just butchering the characters to me.

Then the rest of the ride is just a montage of moments that invoked a variety of emotions in the movie but here do none of that.

Pooh's a montage, too, but it's much closer to the actual feel of the movie, to me. I started listing a few effects I particularly liked and realized I was just going through every scene, so, definitely Pooh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom