The Mandalorian

Darkprime

So how many episodes do we think are dropping on the October 30th? The announcement tweet said "new episodes" streaming October 30th. I'm wondering if they'll go the amazon/hbo max route. And drop the first few episodes then go week to week release for the remaining 5 episodes.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
So how many episodes do we think are dropping on the October 30th? The announcement tweet said "new episodes" streaming October 30th. I'm wondering if they'll go the amazon/hbo max route. And drop the first few episodes then go week to week release for the remaining 5 episodes.
Probably enough that week to week means that you can't just watch it on a free trial.

tk924

8 episodes starting Oct 30 and releasing one each Friday through Dec 18.

erasure fan1

8 episodes starting Oct 30 and releasing one each Friday through Dec 18.
I'm hoping that they are a bit longer than last season. While I do appreciate a shorter season, I think 25min or so of actual show is too short. 40 to 45min would be perfect. And if the story only needs 30, thats fine too but don't hold your story back by just going 25 to 30min. There were plenty of times in season 1 that things could have been fleshed out a bit more.

Last edited:

NateD1226

New Poster:

1601569049994.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom