The man with the yellow hat sees something coming on the horizon…

djlaosc

Original Poster
OrlandoThemeParksNews said:
If you don't know, the man with the yellow hat is the guy that takes care of Curious George in its omonimous television series. He accompanies him in most of his adventures.
OrlandoThemeParksNews said:
So, what does that mean? Do you think that more Curious George-related attractions may be coming to Universal Studios Florida, specifically in the Woody Woodpecker's Kidzone area of that park? Of course, there's already a quite big water play area themed after Curious George in the park, but may they be looking into expanding that area by building a new ride or attraction in the old Hard Rock Cafe' area? Or are they just playing around with us? It would just seem so strange to announce yet another expansion while there are two still-unannounced expansions already taking place in the park... What do you think?​

KidZone has been rumoured to be getting updated after HP2.0 is completed, so could we be looking at another Curious George attraction?​

stevehousse

I think uni would be smart to add another children's ride! They don't have too many at either of the parks, and that is why I am waiting to go back there till my kids are old enough to enjoy it!

JT3000

It could be a Kidzone hint... or it could be nothing. I don't follow their Twitter, but I don't think everything they post necessarily means something.

lazyboy97o

I doubt it is anything of real consequence. Springfield has not even yet to be announced. The expansion of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter was announced, but nothing more than an acknowledgement that it was going to be expanded.

DaveN1996

It'd have to be Curious George (which, as someone already pointed out, they have the water area in the kid zone named after him). I like the idea of expanding, though I also think it's about time Fivels area gets a re-theme

cheezbat

Don't care for Curious George. Never did. He's always been a forgettable character to me. I say demo his play area, demo Barneys too, retheme Fievels, and start from scratch.

WED99

I'd say the best thing to do would be either a Spongebob area since the store is already there, or more Spingfield.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
My guess is a pressure treated wood attraction.

images

WadesWorld25

Well i have heard that the area immediately behind Curious George (aka the former haard rock Cafe prior to the CityWalk expansion) was due up to be used as an expansion pad and seeing this just maybe the hint that yes Curious George is getting a major expansion which may end up demolishing the water area.

JT3000

The old Hard Rock has already been replaced by office space. Even if they took that out, it wouldn't give you enough land for anything major. Remember, the actual restaurant was elevated above the service road.

misterID

Whylightbulb said plans are already made up for Kidszone and would be gutted for the next expansion, but wouldn't divulge anymore info than that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom