The Magic Kingdom Challenge

Soarin2u

Well... I've completed Epcot once before, but then again it has fewer attractions and less crowds at most rides. I'd think you'd have to go full on Disney Day ( D-Day ;) ) Operation mode. You'd literally need plan the entire day out and, still add room for problems down the road. The best thing I can say is go during early magic hours ( not late ) because that's when there are the fewest people. I'd catch the rides that you typically would wait in line the longest for, such a Space Mountain. Then after catching those more popular rides I'd eat somewhere quick, maybe a turkey leg at Frontier Land after finishing Splash or Thunder Mountain. Sadly around lunch time people are going to fill the park even more, so I'd catch the least popular rides, so I can get those over with. Then I'd simple try to keep up with the lines. If buzz has been a 45 mins wait finally goes to 15 minutes, then I'd go for that rather than Pirates that has remained constituently 20. However, I picture a lot more planning. And mwahahah! I found a loophole! You can walk by the parade and still SEE it! Here's one trick I love, going to the rides you missed that just happened to be very long. Since so many watch the show, my family and I would ride Space Mountain 2 several times with ease, think about that for other rides! Oh, and I'd go before Labor Day.

I think it can be done! Anyone with me? Also please tell me someone else got the whole D-Day joke.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom