The Magic Kingdom Challenge

Marc Gil

Original Poster
Since this generation has been creating these outrageous Internet challenges, I might as well follow their footsteps and create this new challenge. I've tried twice and ultimately failed both times. So... can you go through an entire day at the Magic Kingdom (from 9:00-12:00) riding and seeing everything (without fast passes)? This means seeing everything: shows, parades, Toms Sayers Island, etc. Do you think you have what it takes?

CP_alum08

Since this generation has been creating these outrageous Internet challenges, I might as well follow their footsteps and create this new challenge. I've tried twice and ultimately failed both times. So... can you go through an entire day at the Magic Kingdom (from 9:00-12:00) riding and seeing everything (without fast passes)? This means seeing everything: shows, parades, Toms Sayers Island, etc. Do you think you have what it takes?
Depending on how literal you want to get with "everything", it would be impossible. Obviously you can't see the Christmas Parade in June, Summer Night-tastic fireworks in January...etc. If you just mean everything that is available on a given day then maybe, maybe you could do it in a day. But I think you would either need to entire park to yourself or be a celebrity that doesn't have to wait in any line.
There is this...http://touringplans.com/plans/59444...which I think covers everything but they use FP and don't account for meals or breaks.

PhotoDave219

Some of the people at Touring Plans have.

Marc Gil

Original Poster
Okay update on the challenge! You can have Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner;
And let's say you visit during the summer; So you have to do all of the summer activities as well.

olinecoach61

No I couldn't do it, I wouldn't even try lol. But i know people have written about doing it with the fast passes, not sure if anyone has done it without fastpass

Disvillain63

Since I usually don't go during the summer (been once), I wouldn't be able to complete the challenge. I can say that we've completed the whole day...rides, attractions, and shows at MK...twice...once in September and again in December...not the same year...1987 & 1996.

This was back when rides would be closed for significant times during non-peak, so a few rides or shows were not open. 1987 was DH's first 'real' visit to MK, so he wasn't going to miss a thing...'not when we were paying that much for a Disney vacation'...if he only knew.:rolleyes:

DVC4bestvacations

Okay update on the challenge! You can have Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner;
And let's say you visit during the summer; So you have to do all of the summer activities as well.
I think with a well planned out day, being done by an experienced guest who knows their way around... it is possible.

Not during the summer. Wait times would eat up too much time. Space mtn, Indy Cars, dumbo, Splash, Thunder, Jungle, Pooh, Peter Pan, would all be 1 Hour waits thats half the aloted time. You can only hit so many rides when the park first opens before the lines get long.

WDW 3

We don't tend to bother with the parades. And we've never traveled with little one so we've also never taken any time for characters unless they are standing with no one in sight.
So... never tried it, never will. Besides we like to hop and break up the day.

Bloopers

I can probably do it... I speed walk through the parks like it's nothing. It does depend on the season also.. if it's peak season, probably not. Wouldn't do it though... I'm not fond of all the attractions at MK lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom