The magic just pwned me ;_;

Thiger

My gf never saw any of the disney parks until I took her last september and she had the most magical time! I think she loves WDW more than I do. Sounds like this girl is the same type who went around telling everyone that there's no santa.

My gf 'got it' and it amazed me that the magic still exists and is flourishing despite our current lifestyles filled w/ futuristic gizmos.

Its too bad, Disney didn't pwn you, you should just feel lucky that in your heart you know that magic exists ")

speaking of magic! I'm done work and i'm GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!!

hahaha
woooooot!

Uponastar

The "magic" of the Magic Kingdom is still there for me..

I feel it the moment I walk under the train station and it never leaves me.

The magic is in you and if you don't believe in it then you will not feel it.

Also..maybe more people like your friend who do not "get" it will stay home and it will not be as crowed for people like me...

;)

That walk under the train station is the defining moment of each trip for me. I feel a wonderful mixture of excitement and contentment. I wonder how many people hurry through it without savoring that feeling. That's too bad for them.

missnanse

Also..maybe more people like your friend who do not "get" it will stay home and it will not be as crowed for people like me...

;)
Bravo!!!! You have expressed my feelings exactly, except I feel it the minute I am on Disney property. Then getting off the monorail and seeing the Mickey head in flowers is the time I start to tear up, from there on I am immersed in the Magic and feel it throughout my trip. I really feel sorry for anyone who cannot experience this. It is so special and memorable and something I think about all year long. I'm the lucky one and do appreciate the years of Wonder given me by Walt Disney and Mickey.

Eyorefan

No offense to your friend, but I thing that has less to do with the place and more to do with the person. The magic is still there.

I totally agree. I recently had a co-worker tell me that the MK was just a park for little kids and there was nothing there for a couple in their 30s. She then went on to say that she loved Epcot because you could drink and shop in the WS. :eek:

Some people just don't get it.

Uponastar

WDW just isn't everybody's cup of tea.

I totally agree. I recently had a co-worker tell me that the MK was just a park for little kids and there was nothing there for a couple in their 30s. She then went on to say that she loved Epcot because you could drink and shop in the WS. :eek:

Some people just don't get it.

Exactly right. And I get that and accept it.
What I don't get is the people who refuse to accept my love for WDW. I don't tell others that I think their week-on-the-beach vacations would bore me to tears, can't they refrain from the "You're going there again?" remarks? *sighs* I guess I'll just have to learn to live with it...

Disney1nut

Your Friend sounds like a Whiner. You can not cram that much in that short of time. You have to take your time and enjoy it She was in way to big of a hurry, and tried to see way to much. She Got Angry when she could not see it all and then could not relax and enjoy what she was seeing. :brick:

L Fisher

;)

Totally Agree!!

I also saw the magic in my nephew's eyes when heading down World Drive..In October I can't wait to experience the first time for my 2 daughters and my littlest nephew.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom