The magic in pixels

doop

This site was actually mentioned on last weeks Inside the Magic Podcast, Ricky Brigante provided a relatively positive review of the site.

Alztybrn

I have not purchased anything from the site, but I have been listening to Tim Devine (owner of the site) on the Magical Defination podcast, and would have to believe everything is definately on the Up and Up. I have heard nothing but exceptional reviews of his pictures, and if there were any problems with the ordering process, he is very accessible and will do what it would take to get it right.

DisneyJoe

I met Tim last year at Mousefest, and my wife took one of the photo tours - he's a great guy - I wouldn't hesitate at all in purchasing anything from him.

-Joe

timned88

thanks for all of the nice compliments, folks, and please be assured that i will do everything i need to do to make sure folks are happy with me and my site. i take great amounts of pride in my reputation and the site so if you ever have questions, please email me right away. have a great week.

brkgnews

This is probably a severe threaddrift and will wind up dumped into a different category, but....

Tim, I've noticed you shoot a ton of indoor attraction stuff at ISO 3200 with appropriate F-Stop and shutter speed. My digital (Fuji S-9000) won't do 3200, but it'll hit ISO 1600. I don't want to screw with shutterspeed too much due to the moving nature of the rides, but should I be able to get similar results if I adjusted the apperture to an "equal" exposure quotient/rating/factor/whatever? I know that'll change depth of field, but should it be otherwise OK?

As you can tell, I know just enough about digital photography to get my throat cut. :lol:

timned88

i don't want to get too off topic but i will gladly answer your question...

if you go from ISO 3200 to ISO 1600, you are losing 1 stop of light sensitivity. therefore, you need to cut your shutter speed in half for the same exposure, or open the aperture another stop to allow the same amount of light in.

think of this as a triangle in which all sides are equally dependent on each other. as one changes, at least one of the other two much change reciprocally.

you should think about joining the forum on my site because we talk about this quite a bit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom