The Last POTC Movie

RachelP6877

Original Poster
Is it really the last one it!!!! I want more the movie seems to be able to continue is J Depp ready to do another??

AEfx

Rumor around Hollywood is that a fourth one will come eventually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disney doesn't back away from that much cash very easily. :)

AEfx

Fun2BFree

Johnny Depp has been quoted as saying he would do another PotC installment in the future. A possible fourth installment has been rumoured to continue from the end of the third film, using the Fountain of Youth as a MacGuffin.

erasure fan1

I think a 4th movie is inevitable, its just too popular a franchise. Depp says he will do it but I read it would only be if Verbinski directed again. If thats true than we have a while to go because Verbinski is working on the Bioshock movie right now (cant wait for that). I just hope we dont see something like "the son of Jack Sparrow" or something like that.

Legacy

I really hope it's over.

Really.

The first one was good. The second two were a tad over the top.

And I don't like the Jack Sparrow character.

lilclerk

I really hope it's over.

Really.

The first one was good. The second two were a tad over the top.

And I don't like the Jack Sparrow character.
See, Jack I like... in the first movie, which blew me away.
I absolutely hated the other two :shrug:

echoreyn

I loved all three movies, but I'm ready for the series to end. Yes, I love Jack Sparrow, but I feel like they have already exhausted all of the potential storylines. Even fans of the whole series aren't going to want another movie that is just more of the same. And seriously, we get that the rum is gone! That stopped being funny after the first movie.

C&D

If they do "4", in all likelihood there will at least be a "5" (because of the expenses to set up such a elaborate 'shoot'). Rumors abound, with either a Fountain of Youth theme or a Search for Atlantis theme. As Jack would say, "I'm good wif it".

p.s. Also a lot of talk of National Treasure 3 and 4. Again, bring them on.

jonnyc

I am not a fan of forth sequals (Alien: Resurrection anyone?). Add onto to that, that i thought the first POTC was average, and the 2nd two were bad.

Although for a Media Studies "trip" we got the afternoon off to go and see the third one at the cienma, which meant i missed science :sohappy:. Man I miss GCSE Media Studies.

Disney05

It does seem to get more challenging for every new sequel. I wouldn't mind a fourth. But I think it would take getting used to seeing how they would have to start a completely new story line.

While I'm happy with the 3rd ending, I'd be quite happy for another one. I wish that they would bring back the charm of the 1st, but by this point, it's a bit too late.

Of course, if you hated the other ones, you don't actually have to see this one. :confused:

imagineer boy

I'd much rather see a spin-off rather than a POTC 4. It could be simply called "Jack Sparrow" and follow his mis-adventures after the POTC trilogy which involves him getting the pearl back from Barbossa, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom