Trip Report The Last Hurrah ***Completed***

Where: POP
When: Nov 11-16
Why:
  1. Star Wars
  2. to get one final use out of my AP
  3. to have one last hurrah before this arrested development period of my life may end.
Who:

During the trip planning process there was a lot of uncertainty of exactly who would be going.

Final trip manifest:
  1. BES
DH couldn’t go due to work. It’s a double bummer because he doesn’t love his job and he was really starting to warm up to the idea of WDW.

No stowaway youngling will be present on the trip either. This one is a bummer for real life but on the bright side I can ride all of the rides and drink all of the drinks on this trip.

My previous solo trip was more of a physical break from my crazy work hours. I think this trip will end up being being a mental and emotional break.

Will probably try to do this TR live. Obviously going to focus on being in the moment but you all are great company in lines and on busses etc.
Allons-y!

fractal

Tuesday morning continued:

Went off to ToT for my first FP. Saw plenty of cool retro Christmas decorations and also saw many Citizens of Hollywood.

Talked to DH for a bit then back to Batuu. What kind of hurrah would this be without drinking before noon?

Checked in for Oga’s about 15 min early and got seated (standed rather) at the main bar counter about 10 min prior to my reservation time.

View attachment 425019

My server Jon was great. Really into it. Made jokes about my “antennas” aka porg ears.

Got the Dagobah Slug Slinger. Good thing I only had to say it pre-booze.

View attachment 425024

Normally not a tequila fan but this was good. I picked it because it seemed like it would be the least sweet. Also because I like bitters.

View attachment 425028

“Artistic” Oga’s pic. It may have been post drink 😂:

View attachment 425029

Next lunch at Ronto’s Roasters. Got the chicken wrap aka gyro. Drippy but good.

View attachment 425030

I call that photo of Oga's "abstract". @Darstarr is renowned for her abstract work.

Just catching up and enjoying the report despite it no longer being "live".

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit
Premium Member
Original Poster
Great TR, thanks for sharing it live!

You’re correct, that’s Sandusky and cedar point! I don’t remember what the large island just beyond it is called. I think the smaller one in the distance is called Kelley island, there’s a state park on it I believe. I could be getting them mixed up though, it’s been a long time since we’ve been up that way.

Thanks for reading. And for the Cedar Point confirmation I don’t think I ha r ever been able to recognize anytime in the air before.

I could tell you were enjoying your fun filled days at WDW. Thank you for letting us join you.

Great TR! 👏😊

Aww. So glad you enjoyed reading.

That was super fun - thanks for bringing us along!

Thanks for coming along!

What a great picture to wrap up your TR. Thanks!

Thanks! I had it in mind when I took it.

Thank you for sharing with us!

You’re so welcome. Thanks for reading.

Thanks for taking us along! Your trip was so much fun!

So glad you enjoyed it too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom