The Kitchen Sink contents

ImaYoyo

Oh WOW - I just know the kids are gonna want one of these (and me and my hubby of course!!!) - not heard of them before - where do you get them??

Ice cream & choco heaven!!!!

Mx
Beaches and Cream at the Yacht and Beach club. It's a 50s style diner near Stormalong Bay (the pool)

Nemo14

Y'know, I'm glad you warn me about this. We are planning on getting this beast on our next trip in early June. There will be 4 of us, so we're are going to have a go at this thing. I'll make sure I tell everyone to attack the mint ice cream first.

So wish me luck. If I don't make it out alive, it has been nice knowing all of you! :D

Zz.
we tried it with 4 of us a couple of years ago, and dispite our best efforts, we hardly finished half of it. It was great fun though. Good luck!

MandyJ72

Beaches and Cream at the Yacht and Beach club. It's a 50s style diner near Stormalong Bay (the pool)

Thanks for that - Im learning soooo much more about Disney on this site it's amazing and it's gonna make our holiday sooooo much more exciting I can't thank you all enough!

Now - more questions!!

I take it you don't have to be staying at the Y&BClub to go there - we are staying in AKL? and that I wouldn't need an ADR (Going 28th June for 1 week then off property for 2 weeks).

Are there other places that do this type of lavish , totally outrageous types of puddings and things? We've only ever had your bog standard cone at MK or a lolly or something so have no clue about these types of things - never thought to research ice cream on allears!!!!

We are all kinda into puddings - me & son ice cream; hubby & daughter ice cream or, preferably, chocolate pudding!!

All advice welcome - only 69 days to go!!!!

Mand
x

Giavonna98

here we go. fudge,carmel and peanut butter topping. Chochalate, vannilla, strawberry ice cream[ two scoops each ].mint and coffe ice cream [ one scoop each]. brownies, a whole can of whip cream, then more brownies.a milky way bar,oreo cookies, a whole banana and cherries on top. And beacause you are in Disney World, it's all low fat!!!!! NOT!!!!! really!:sohappy:

MellBelle2

here we go. fudge,carmel and peanut butter topping. Chochalate, vannilla, strawberry ice cream[ two scoops each ].mint and coffe ice cream [ one scoop each]. brownies, a whole can of whip cream, then more brownies.a milky way bar,oreo cookies, a whole banana and cherries on top. And beacause you are in Disney World, it's all low fat!!!!! NOT!!!!! really!:sohappy:
That is definitely from Great Hotels with Sam!!!!:lol: hahah I was just thinking about that one...especially the whole can of whip cream that she mentions...eek!!

Ausdaddy

I would consider this for the family, but my kids would just eat the whole can of whipped cream and let the ice cream melt in the process. :lol:

ImaYoyo

But it is Fat Free! That's right, they don't charge you for the fat, just everything else.:hammer:

Joepic

The whole thing??? Good luck with that. It's not going to happen. If it does, I would pay to see it. I've only seen it ordered once, and I've been to the Y&B club many of times. A group of friends (about 6) were all trying to eat it. They weren't eating it very fast, so I'm not sure they finished.

Macaylasmom

We are planning a trip to Beaches and Cream during our upcoming trip. What time is best to go and not have a long wait? I was thinking late lunch, early dinner on our first day 5/1/07. Any tips?

darthjohnny

Disney doesn't give you anything when you finish the Kitchen Sink do they? (A hat, shirt, certificate, nothing right?)

Years ago, restaurants used give the ice cream for free if you could finish it, but I guess Disney doesn't give anything for free. :lol:

Nemo14

Disney doesn't give you anything when you finish the Kitchen Sink do they? (A hat, shirt, certificate, nothing right?)

Years ago, restaurants used give the ice cream for free if you could finish it, but I guess Disney doesn't give anything for free. :lol:
No they don't. They make a big announcement when you order one, but I've never really seen anyone finish one, although I'm sure it's been done.

islesgirl

I went there in June and there were 6 of us in our 20s....we couldn't finish it, lol. Ours also had those weird candied fruit slices in it. Those were kinda nasty, lol. But as someone else said you can request what you want it in. One of the people I went with said she once went with a group and they requested that all the scoops be coffee ice cream and they did it. I could not imagine finishing one on your own.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom