THE INTERVIEW with WDW!!!

wdwcastwannabe

Original Poster
ok so i had my international programs interview on tuesday!!! i wish i had time to tell you guys a little sooner, but oh well...at first at the end, i thought...oh well, it went ok, not spectacular, but ok...but i've been thinking about it, and i think it went alot better than i led myself to believe...i made sure she knew that i realized the consequences of taking the job meant leaving home for a year (she asked me if i'd ever lived away from home before, and i told her that i'd be fine because i'd be exactly where i wanna be, wdw!) i thanked her at the beginning for the opportunity, thanked her at the end again, and said that i enjoyed talking to her...i even mentioned my friend who already works in le cellier in canada at epcot (she's his manager, so i kinda worked the connections):animwink:

i was extremely enthusiastic throughout the whole thing, however i did accidentally release an "ummm" once...:brick: but i was clean shaven, etc...and i made sure that she knew i've been interested for 5 years about this...i even told her i enjoyed the presentation!!!

what do you guys think??? did i do well enough?

tim :king:

Maria

I think you are in! Did u smile? ;)

Don´t worry about the "ummm"... everybody does that! I actually was clear about some things: I told them straight I didn´t want to work F&B, and I wanted a non smoking apt. shared between 4 people, no more. (Those are the things I remember). Then for my second interview, I asked everything! I asked about the pay and every single detail of the job, and believe me, u can tell if I like the idea or not just by looking at my face....
Both times I got the job, although the second time, I ended up not taking it.

I´m sure you will get it! Don´t worry about that... :sohappy:

Camelot

Interview With WDW

TIm...I'm sure you did just fine with your interview...Hope everything goes well for you...Good Luck :)

Flower

Can I be nosy and ask how long you will have to wait before you know whether or not you got the job?

Just curious! Good Luck!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom