The Incredibles Opening Weekend

Matt Faughn

Original Poster
Howdy,

I am going to be down in Disney World the weekend of November 5th which it just so happens is the same day as the opening of the Incredibles.

Does anyone have any new about any special events or themes for The Incredibles? I am sure there will be something.

Will there be anything special at the movie theaters at Downtown Disney on the 5th?

Thanks,
Matt

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
there probably will be something, it's just a bit too early to know now

Atta83

Just keep checking in along with the offical web site for the incredibles. I am sure you will find something there as well .

Matt Faughn

Original Poster
Thanks

Thanks, I just wanted to get a head start.

Where at the Incredibles website do you look fo something like that?

I search, but did not find anything.

Atta83

I am sure as the opening weekend comes along that something will appear. Also, check disney offical page and such they might have details there. But the movie does not come out for a few more months so as it comes closer things might appear.

ISTCrew20

I'm sure an LE pin will be released as with all Disney movies on opening day.I also heard that The Incredibles walk around characters will be at MGM soon.

surfsupdon

Shrek 2, which is now the 4th all time highest grossing film, debuts on video and DVD on The Incredibles day premiere, coincidently enough, lol.

DopeyJas2004

I am going on the Disney Cruise that week :sohappy: and I was wondering if anyone knows if it will be showing in the onboard movie theatre? I thought that maybe it would be on the boat but I guess there's really no way to tell until' I walk on the disney magic :D or until' one of the amazing people on this website get the scoop :wave: Otherwise I'm sorry to drift from the original thread :) and thanks in advance for any info

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom