The Imagineering Gauntlet: Dream Finder's Revenge

spacemt354

Chili's
I'll submit one!

Flight Around The World
Dreamfinder%20Ride.jpg

Instead of using a turntable for the ever malfunctioning scene in the original Journey into Imagination, the cars will remain facing forward throughout the turn. One the right side of your vehicle, you'll see the Dreamfinder and his flying device, as well as Figment who is along for the ride. The famous "One Little Spark" melody begins to play in instrumental form in the background as Dreamfinder introduces himself to you -- and welcomes you to the world of imagination. All it takes is a spark -- and away you go!

Physical sets of clouds move up and down on both sides of your vehicle and the sun comes up behind Dreamfinder. You realize you are flying around the world and the vehicle proceeds forward as you make your way through the clouds. Figment introduces you to several areas around the world where imagination took flight. You see the first flying plane by the Wright Brothers, skyscrapers being constructed, and a flight to the moon (paying homage to the Magic Kingdom attraction)

After this scene, the attraction continues on as originally designed.

QuillPenn

I would like to throw my hat into the ring if I may.

And here's my submission:

High In the Clouds

Dreamfinder.jpg

After catching a glimpse of... something... flying through the clouds in the distance, we begin to hear the chords of a strange but catchy tune, the instruments of which we cannot quite identify.

The clouds open up, and we are treated to a sight both bizarre and wondrous, an odd, but charming gentleman who calls himself the Dreamfinder, sits at the helm of an enormous vehicle occupying the center of the room that seems to be a strange combination of a blimp and a vacuum cleaner, as he and his friend, Figment of the Imagination, who sits behind him in a passenger seat, sing a verse of One Little Spark.

As our vehicles slowly make their way around the edge of the room, Figment is the first to notice us:

Figment: Dreamfinder! Dreamfinder! Look!

Dreamfinder: Oh, Hello there! So glad you can join us. I am the Dreamfinder, and this is my good friend Figment of the Imagination.

Figment
: Hi there!

Dreamfinder: We were just on our way to the Dreamport. My Dream Catcher here is beginning to get a little full. So we have to drop off these ideas before we can start collecting new ones.

Figment: Ooh! Oooh! Can they come with us?

Dreamfinder: What a wonderful idea! Why don't you take them on ahead Figment? I'll catch up once I've dropped off these ideas.

Figment
: Come on everybody! Let's go!

The two begin to sing One Little Spark again, which, as our vehicles exit, another set enters, and the song loops around to begin again for the new group.

Attachments

• Rnd 1 Dreamfinder Pic.jpg
    Rnd 1 Dreamfinder Pic.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom