The Imagineer 2 Project 6 POLL!

Which of These Themes Should We Design For Project 6?

• Marvel Resort

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Japanese Resort

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Australian Resort

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Greek Resort

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Roman Resort

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Space Resort

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mythical Resort

• European Resort

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Four Elements Resort

• Steampunk Resort

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stitchcastle

Yeah, but clearly people other than us voted on it. I don't think they got that it was for the current contestants only.

yeah but if you think about it, the public clearly wants to go with Steampunk. I'm all for something easier and I fully understand why we shouldn't go with Steampunk but it just shows that people like it enough.

Fractal514

I think a steam punk hotel would be awesome, but I think Roman fits WAYYYY more with what Disney has already established with the other resorts. Now, you may take that as a reason for or against Steampunk. For me, I think Steampunk would be something really awesome in a park, and Roman would be something really awesome in a resort.

Also, I'm not so sure that your argument about "the public" wanting it holds water. I think we should do what we want, not what they want. If we don't do steam punk, they can work on one of their own.

Chrononymous

Original Poster
I say the Poll is technically closed...and yes I know the popular vote was Steampunk...but we (WDWVacationer and me) as team leaders did feel that Rome was a better fit for a Disney themed resort in WDW.

So...Rome it is...and as Rome was not built in a day, we should have enough time to really make this resort something really extraordinary!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom