The Imagineer 2 Project 6 POLL!

Which of These Themes Should We Design For Project 6?

• Marvel Resort

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Japanese Resort

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Australian Resort

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Greek Resort

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Roman Resort

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Space Resort

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mythical Resort

• European Resort

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Four Elements Resort

• Steampunk Resort

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chrononymous

Original Poster
Ok everyone...here's a chance to vote on which resort idea you like.

Which one excites you?

Which theme do you think would be the most fun and still keep the luxury deluxe DVC feel?

Which one would you most like a chance to design?

Please feel free to choose Other...and toss in some fresh ideas as well!

(and you can choose more than one idea)

Check the project thread for details and more info about each theme.

Chrononymous

Original Poster
I listed Steampunk in one of my posts.

Steampunk is Victorian Science Fiction.
Think airships, time machines, and steam engines. Lots of clockwork gears, brass and copper pipes. Jules Verne stuff. It's a very big and very hot movement in sci fi right now.

Tazer19

I voted Roman. There seems to be a lot of things to work with for the core of the resort and it easily flows into the Villas.

A lot of other great ideas up there, I'm just afraid a few of them could easily stray away from what a Deluxe Resort is all about.

stitchcastle

The Steampunk one sounds pretty amazing. We could even take some design elements from Discoveryland in Paris into this. It would also be a neat way to bring back the 20k design asthetic into WDW.

ScorpionX

Japanese Resort

I voted for the Japanese Resort because we could do sections themed after Japanese cities, just as Caribbean Beach is divided by Caribbean islands. I have a lot more ideas than this.

What do you think?
:D

Fractal514

My math might be wrong, but I think you need to redo this with us being able to see who voted for waht, I think more people voted that we have team members.

Chrononymous

Original Poster
Yes. I put in the first post that you can choose more than one idea...which would give WDWVacationer and I a broader range of ideas to draw from for the final project.

I know that no matter what we choose as the main theme...you will all do a fantastic job with it. I have no doubt.

I know we can't please everyone here, but I was hoping that the poll would give an idea about what is the most popular idea.

Feel free to weigh in with the reasons why you chose what you did.

CharlieD

Seeing as we need a theme ASAP, I'd really like to stick with one of my original ideas and go for the Roman resort even though the Steampunk is more popular in the poll.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom