The Imaginarium - Discussion Thread

DashHaber

I always make sure to listen to wonders of life area music at least once a year. For me it's the pinnacle of area music, I honestly credit it with half of my modern music tastes. I remember back in the day I spent so many months trying to make a youtube playlist of every song and then suddenly this video was uploaded lol. It also makes for good yesterland reading music.

T-zone question of the whenever I ask them: What's your must listen area music?

Man, the music loop for Wonders of Life is such a '90s era jam!

Suchomimus

FINALLY! Now we can put something there that people actually give a damn about!
Universal Orlando fans, knowing that two mediocre (and dead) shows are never coming back and will both replaced with something bound to be fresher and worth visiting:
e82a6af7966c0a91298c21ae9724d8f2.gif

Mickeynerd17

I always make sure to listen to wonders of life area music at least once a year. For me it's the pinnacle of area music, I honestly credit it with half of my modern music tastes. I remember back in the day I spent so many months trying to make a youtube playlist of every song and then suddenly this video was uploaded lol. It also makes for good yesterland reading music.

I'm extremely late on this, but I can't help myself.

I have two favorites. This one as my favorite of the loops I've heard in-park:

And this one, which is my favorite extinct loop I never heard in the parks (wasn't alive yet):

spacemt354

Chili's

Chaos Cat

Crazy rumor in the world of video games: Netherrealm might be making a platform fighter using WarnerMedia IPs.
God, the resulting story mode (because let's face it, It's Netherrealm; it's going to have a story mode) is going to be next-level bonkers and I am here for it!

Like, you wouldn't believe how much stuff Warner owns: DC, Looney Tunes, Hanna Barbera, Beetlejuice, Nightmare on Elms Street, Cartoon Network (and Adult Swim with it), The Matrix, ThunderCats, Wizard of Oz, Supernatural...

And that's just under the Warner Bros banner. Going into the broader WarnerMedia realm can get us even more crazy stuff, like RWBY.

TheOriginalTiki

Calling on @D Hulk, @PerGron, @spacemt354, and anyone else who might be interested in coming on for a Muppets Haunted Mansion debate. Were looking for one more person to take on @JokersWild. Questions include...

1. What attraction should the Muppets take on next?
2. Best attraction homage in "Muppets Haunted Mansion"
3. Besides Will Arnett, who would make the best Ghost Host?

spacemt354

Chili's
Calling on @D Hulk, @PerGron, @spacemt354, and anyone else who might be interested in coming on for a Muppets Haunted Mansion debate. Were looking for one more person to take on @JokersWild. Questions include...

1. What attraction should the Muppets take on next?
2. Best attraction homage in "Muppets Haunted Mansion"
3. Besides Will Arnett, who would make the best Ghost Host?
What day would this be? I can only do weekends nowadays

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom