Rumor The Imageworks Rainbow Corridor returns in the new EPCOT Experience Center

KentB3

Original Poster
Word in going around numerous Disney websites that the classic Imageworks Rainbow Tunnel will return in the new EPCOT Experience Center located in the former Odysssey building later this year. I tried to post a link to one of these articles, but this link was blocked.

techgeek

Why install it months after the initial hype has died off and everyone’s moved on?

I always doubted a return of the full, original corridor. After all, everyone knows it’s impossible to refurbish obsolete lighting controls, and the rainbow corridor is a lot more obsolete then the Lights of Winter arches ever were.

But, it could make sense for there to be a much smaller scale mock up ‘Instagram photo opportunity’ set-piece somewhere...

FigmentJedi

Slowpoke.gif

Cmdr_Crimson

Word in going around numerous Disney websites that the classic Imageworks Rainbow Tunnel will return in the new EPCOT Experience Center located in the former Odysssey building later this year. I tried to post a link to one of these articles, but this link was blocked.

Hard Core Epcot Fans are like......
giphy.gif

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I don't see this happening at all, unless it's somehow tied into an annoucement of an update to Imagination. I also don't see how it would fit into the Odyssey at this point

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Links to your sources, please, so that this can be readily debunked.

In the future, please don't post rumors without such links. This is how bad rumors spread.

Cmdr_Crimson

Yes. He saw the rainbow artwork in the marketing of New Epcot and presumed they were coming back in some form.

There is little room for them in the current Odyssey pavilion.
I had thought it was due to Ralph and Vanellope's little access portal they come in and out of from their M&G..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom